In Concert (Paul)

I was running. An angry mob chased me. Their faces were deformed and furious. They were all girls yelling and screaming at me for loving Paul McCartney. I screamed as they swarmed me.

I sat up in a cold sweat. I shook. This was the 3rd nightmare I had experienced tonight. Paul sat up next to me. He pulled me into him. "Another Nightmare love?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I mumbled. "I'm sorry" I told him squinting and putting my head in my hands. "I guess I'm just nervous for tomorrow, the whole going up on stage thing." I sighed.

"What's there to be scared about?" He asked me.

"Are you kidding?" I looked at him. "You spend half your life running from obsessive fans." I put my head back in my hands. "I'm just afraid they're going to chase after me in anger."

"(Y/n)," He whispered running his fingers through my hair. "They already love you."

"And if they don't want me there?" I mumbled, still concerned.

"Well you'll be with me." He told me with confidence. "They can't hurt you while I'm around. Plus we have bodyguards."

"Not all the time.." I mumbled to myself. Paul just laughed. He hummed a lullaby as I drifted off.

~The Next Morning~

We rode to Shea Stadium in the helicopter that John Arranged. We stepped onto the field and some security came up and started to come after me until Paul stopped them. "She's with us." Paul told them coolly. I trailed behind them as they went over to the stage. I looked around at all the signs that fans had made for the boys. It annoyed me a little to see I LOVE YOU PAUL on a banner.

The boys began plugging in their equipment and I heard the audience erupt. All I could hear is screaming and yelling. There were people fainting left and right and security chasing after women who got onto the field. I was hiding behind the stage. People weren't looking at me. For all they knew I was apart of the crew.

The boys got into their positions and the audience hushed a little. There were people chanting and yelling. "Hel-" Paul was cut off. He laughed into the microphone. "Hello Everyone" He yelled into the microphone. The audience somehow got louder then they had ever been.

"Quiet Down!" John shouted after a good 10 minutes of cheering.

"Well before the show starts, I'd like to introduce a few important people." The Audience Erupted. "We have Cynthia Lennon!" Paul Shouted over them. "Maureen Starkey!" He continued. "Joey Heatherton" (I realize they didn't date in 1965 but for the sake of the story they will. I don't want George to be a single lil boi) I looked through the curtain at the other three girls who were waving at the crowd. I could see that Paul was trying to hold back an outburst of excitement. "And finally!" He shouted as he got control of his excitement. "It is my genuine pleasure to announce my new girlfriend, who was very nervous about being here today. So please show her some love! (Y/N) (L/N)!!" He shouted as I awkwardly walked out on stage. I waved up at everyone. The other boys smiled at me and George gave me a brotherly pat on the back. The girls and I went back behind the stage as the concert began.

As the music died I heard the feedback of one of the microphones. Someone cleared their throat. It was John. Cynthia and I exchanged a look. "Well," John started. "All I've heard for the past week is how great (y/n) is at singing." I froze. Why? "So lets have her some out on stage and help us sing a number shall we?" The crowd erupted as Cynthia dragged me to the side of the stage where Paul and George helped me up. My face was on fire. They began playing my favorite song that my boyfriend sang in their new album Yesterday.

As the song finished the crowd erupted. Paul wrapped his hand around my waist and gave me a kiss on the temple. I laughed and tears spilled. I was so happy to be accepted and liked by the people who adored my boyfriend.

"(Y/n) (l/n)!" Paul announced into the microphone. "Please would you do me the honor of being my other half? I feel incomplete when I'm not with you. I know we've Known Each Other For not a long time, but you are my soulmate." He knelt down with a ring and the crowd got riled up. John ran over with a mic and handed it to me.

"Paul McCartney, it would be my genuine pleasure." I laughed. He slid the ring on my finger and we embraced. The crowd went wild.