Scrambled Eggs (George)

I walked into the kitchen, I was going to make George a surprise 22nd Birthday breakfast.

I pulled out the eggs and bacon I had bought last night and put them in a pan and began cooking. I made scrambled eggs with bacon bits in them with bacon on the side. I popped the toast down into the toaster. I set up the tray to bring George his surprise breakfast in bed.

The food finished up and I piled it onto the tray with some fresh squeezed orange juice. "What's all this?" George's voice came from behind me.

"Oh, you weren't supposed to wake up yet!" I scolded him.

"The bacon got me up." He shrugged. I giggled.

"Well go get in bed mister. I made you breakfast in bed, it won't be breakfast in bed without the bed." I told him pointing to the bedroom.

"Fine" he grumbled. Walking to the bedroom. I grabbed the tray and followed him.

"Surprise birthday boy!" I said coming into the bedroom. "I brought you breakfast in bed!"

"Oh my goodness" he said in the most sarcastic voice. "What a surprise!" I handed him the tray, rolling my eyes. I sat next to him. "It looks to good to eat. But I'm hungry." He chuckled. I grabbed the fork and scooped up some eggs and fed them to him. He looked at me with joy pooling in his eyes. He took the fork from me and gave me a bite.

We finished off breakfast and George put the tray on the ground. He started talking about how much he loved this Birthday surprise breakfast. I wasn't paying attention to the words he was saying, I was looking at his lips. Watching his lips forming words. His smile peaking through his words. He had stopped talking and I was just looking at his smile which changed into a smirk as I looked up at his eyes. "Whatcha thinking about?" His smirk grew. I blushed and looked down.

"Erm" was all I said. Looking down in embarrassment.

He lifted my chin. "Where you thinking about a kiss?" I nodded. He smiled and kissed my cheek with a peck I closed my eyes, I turned my head trying to find his lips. Gradually each kiss got more intense and meaningful. I found the edge of his mouth. He pulled away a little and I sat up and smashed my lips onto his, he fell backwards into the bed and I went toppling on top of him. The kiss got more and more heated. His tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for access. I granted it.

We eventually broke apart. He sat up and I turned around and sat with my back against his chest. He started kissing my neck. He grabbed me around the waist with one hand and the other one found my hand. He rubbed the back of my hand gently, as he got more passionate with his kissing. I leaned my head back into his shoulder tilting my head away from him. I closed my eyes and took everything in. I was getting so relaxed with hi kissing me that I started drifting. I felt the kissing stop and I woke up completely. I looked at George confused. He looked at me and his lips met mine.

"I love these lips" He said running his thumb across my lips. "I love these hands, he said squeezing my hand. I love you!" He hugged me close. I leaned back into him he covered us up and we fell asleep in each other's arms.