Girl Trouble (Ringo)

I could feel myself drift into consciousness as I slowly acknowledged the fact that I was in the process of waking up. Thing is, I didn't want to wake up. Not for at least another hour or so. So I turned over but something stopped me. I felt a wet feeling between my legs. Fear leaked into me as my eyes shot open. I threw the sheets off of me. Low and behold, there it was. Satin's monthly ritual. I groaned, a sharp pain shot through my stomach that stopped me from getting up.

"What's wrong love?" My husband's head popping up and him shifting to look at me.

"Nothing Rings. I'm just-" I cut myself off. I was embarrassed. I usually was lucky enough to catch it before it hit the bed or even before it hit my pants if I was lucky enough. I had only been married a few months and Ringo hadn't experienced a crime scene looking bed sheet before.

"Oh." Ringo said looking down. My face heated. I was sure I was a deep red color at this point. "No, no. Don't fuss yourself with this. Let's go get you in the bath, and I'll fix this."

"I got it." I said sighing and getting up.

"Y/N Starkey, you're my darling bride and I'm going to fix this for you. It's what husbands do." Ringo insisted.

"Fine." I smiled. "But run it under cold water."

"I got it, don't fuss yourself with this Y/N." He led me into the bathroom where he ran the bath. He quickly helped me get in and grabbed my clothes so he could clean them.

About an hour later Ringo popped back in the bathroom with some clothes. He walked out and downstairs. I got dressed and started to go downstairs. "No, no, no." Ringo smiled up at me, holding a tray in his hands. "You get back into bed my wonderful bride and get situated." I smiled and listened, hoping back into bed with my cozy blankets. I beamed as Ringo gave me the tray. It had Tea, chocolate, with eggs and toast. Ringo sat next to me, holding a glass of water. He stole a few bites of breakfast, I caught him looking at me a couple times with pure love in his eyes, he had even remade the bed.

Suggested by: @marmaladeskies67