That's More Like It (George)

The loud music surrounded me as Twirling people danced around me. I let go of my boyfriend, George's hand. I stood on my toes and told him in his ear I was going to the back of the room. I made my way through the barrier of people and to the back wall.

"Hey you're cute." A big, burly man said coming up to me. He leaned against the wall with his elbow up, above his head. I just looked at him. "I'd like to get on that." He attempted to seduce me. I watched out of the corner of my eye my boyfriend storming through the crowd.

George grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the stranger. I looked at him. "I got this." I assured him. I turned back to the man who's smirk had faltered a little bit. "Are you always this obnoxious when talking to women?" I asked him, hands at my hips.

"Excuse me?" His eyes narrowed and he started to get up in my face. "Listen Bitch. Girls line up to be with a guy like me." He spat.

I whipped his saliva off my face and crossed my arms. "Listen Buddy. I've got girls lined up behind me to try and take my place with my current boyfriend. And he gets girls with talent, not his perverted flirting" I spat back.

"Is this guy bothering you?" I heard John's voice come from behind me as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see my boyfriend right behind me, next to him was John and lined behind them was Paul and Ringo. The burly man and John had a full blown stare down as George sent daggers at him. George moved up to my side, slipping his hand around me, in a protective manner. "Leave the girl alone."

"Control your woman." He addressed George. I lunged at him as George held me in place. "That's more like it." He smirked.

I lost it. My foot went up and he came down. "That's more like it." I mocked, leading the boys to the door.

Short. Sorry. This story was inspired by a very rude gentleman that I encountered today. Thank you sir for your rudeness, you inspired me. This turned out different then how I pictured it, but you know what, it still works.