"You love me! Right?"

I think we're going to go for Rings on this one. I feel like this one might suit him.

I stood in front of the mirror. Checking my appearance for the five hundredth time. I turned around to check my appearance so many times it was a shock I wasn't dizzy. Ringo was taking me out but wouldn't tell me where. He just told me to dress nice and be ready by 8. My pile of all my nice clothes laid messily in a pile on my floor. It was 7:45. I wasn't ready in the slightest.

I huffed a breath and just went with the outfit I had on. I grabbed some shoes that went rather nicely with the outfit and rushed into the bathroom to get ready. (I'm sorry if this is seeming very vague but I just want to leave it up to your imagination on what you want to wear 😊)

I heard the doorbell ring and quickly rushed downstairs to answer the door. Taking brushing my hands to smooth the wrinkles in my attire before answering the door.

"Wow Y/N! You look absolutely ravishing." I felt his gaze resting on my shoulders as I turned to lock the door. He smiled at me as we walked to his car. I sat down as he closed my door for me and rushed around his car to the drivers seat. We were off.

I gazed out at the sprinkles of stars becoming more visible as we left the brightness of London. He drove out past all the buildings and cars to the meadows just beyond the city. Where we had had our first date nearly 2 years ago, and several dates to follow over the years. We went out here for picnics and star gazing mostly so I knew that's what we were going to be doing. I loved dates like this.

We arrived at our destination, a hill that sat in the perfect spot to see all the lights of London. It looked so pretty from this far away. No noise but you could still see the movement of night time life in London. I helped Ringo set up the blanket and we sat down with our basket.

"We've spent more time here than our restaurant." I laughed. The restaurant downtown we always went to for dates always greeted us with a smile. We were considered regulars and the owner always insisted we were his favorite customers.

"Maybe this is our restaurant." He chuckled.

Our conversations were small. Just generally discussing the Beatles and where they were going after their third album which was to be released in a couple months.

"Y/n?" Ringo suddenly didn't look like his usually smiling self. He looked a little concerned yet intrigued. (I almost tried to describe this in color. If you know what I'm talking about here... kudos to you.)

"Yes Ringo?" I was a little confused and concerned at his change in tone.

"You love me!" He blurted. "Right?"

"Ringo we've been dating for nearly two years. If I didn't love you I wouldn't still be here." I giggled.

"Good, good." He said kinda looking off into nothing. "Because I have a question for you." He pulled out a box.

"I-" I stopped. Shock. "Are you serious?"

"Y/n l/n, will you marry me?"

"You're serious?" Still shocked at the whole thing that went down in what felt like milliseconds.

"I couldn't be more serious right now. I love you. So much." He smiled.

"Richard Starkey." I shook my head ever so slightly. His face fell and he started dropping his hands. I grabbed his hands. "Yes. One hundred thousand times yes." My voice cracked.

His face broke into a a giant smile. A smile I hadn't seen since I said yes to him asking me out.

"Starkey I just wish you had told me that this night was a little bit bigger of a deal. I woulda gone more formal." I joked. He just laughed.

I did it. I uploaded. Yay! It's been a long time. Too long. I'm so sorry to all of you. But thank you all for supporting this story anyway. I thank you all!

Stay Lovely 😊