/1/ Going for a Run

Y/N'S POV

I woke up at 5:17 as usual mostly because work starts at 5:30 and by work I mean making a video. Today it was Sunday so that means no video today.

  At 10 a.m. I go for a run so I had nothing to do until than so I cuddled up with Sandy my Golden Retriever. I checked my Twitter to notice a popular YouTuber added me his name was Nick Mayorga I used to watch him but I've been busy lately.

  It was 8 and I was texting Nick for while. He was quite cute but not my type I've been into myself my whole life. I have found no type other type. Actually that's lie I dated Nick's brother Anthony but we broke up because it was ruining my friendship with Nick and their Brotherly bond.

  It was 9 now and I had made myself eggs and bacon. Than Nick called me.

Nick - Hey so you want to come over and hang maybe make a video prank some of my roommates?

Y/N - Yeah I don't upload on Sunday's mostly because I go one runs and make sure I eat healthy.

Nick - Okay 11 work?

Y/N - Yes! That's actually perfect because than I can just run to your house because I run in like 25 - 15 minutes.

Nick - Okay sounds good just bring some extra clothes, by the way Anthony is coming too but at 3.

Y/N - Oh, alright.

   Anthony and I haven't talked in 2 years when we broke up. We were together for 7 months and than we broke up. I grabbed a pair of leggings and a tank-top to run in and than a different pair of leggings and than a sweatshirt that said Timeless.

  I got my earbuds and my phone and walked outside to have the sun shoot down on me, it felt really good.

  I started to run and blend into the music and bumped in to someone and fell on the ground. I took out my earbuds and started to feel the adrenaline rush out of my body and I started to feel pain.

   Oh my God are you okay I'm so sorry!" The guy who sounds familiar said. It's alright." I said feeling guilty. He put his hand out and I took it. He looked at my head and my hand to make sure I was okay. My hand was all bloody.

  All the sudden it hit me who it was. Caylus Cunningham!" I yelled. Yes?" He asked surprised. Nothing..." I said not knowing what to say. Come on let's get your hand fixed up." He said worrying. I'm Y/N, and okay." Alright Y/N come on let's go. 

  We walked to his house which is the same place where Nick lives. Caylus took me into the bathroom where the first aid kit was. Tal came walking next to Caylus. Than he looked at me and yelled," Y/N!" He smiled.

  I smiled at him and then Caylus looked at me and Tal weird. Cousins"Tal said and I chuckled. Caylus nodded.

  Caylus looked at me and said," Okay Y/N this is going to sting a bit." I nodded smiling at how cute he was. It burned really bad that I could feel it go through my body, he noticed that I was in pain and grabbed my hand saying," it's alright, it's just a bit of rubbing alcohol."

   He finished up with my hand and put wrap on it. I hugged him and he hugged back. Thanks Caylus that was really nice of you." He nodded. I than asked," Can I give you my phone number or you give me yours?" He nodded so we exchanged phones for a second.

   I hugged him again and than asked," Where is Nick's room?" He than said," Upstairs to the right. I nodded and walked upstairs to the right and knocked. Come in!" Nick yelled.