/12/ Maybe It's True Love After all

Y/N'S pov

   Jason started kissing my neck and I pushed him up a little jokingly. He smiled at me and said," We gotta go to the Freetime house." I rolled my eyes, and got up. I put on a sweatshirt and Jason kissed my cheek and headed downstairs.

  I grabbed my phone and noticed that Tal and Caylus had texted me after last night. I turned off my messages. I headed downstairs into Jason's car. I kissed his cheek, and we started driving. He had one hand off the steering wheel, and set it on the middle part of the car. I set my hand on top of his and out of the corner of my eye I saw him smile.

  We walked into the Freetime household. I looked around and all the sudden I got hugged from behind. I didn't know who from though. I turned around and noticed that it was Tal. "Tal!" I screeched. He smiled and I hugged him back.

   Walked into the kitchen and grabbed a snack and Tal started to talk," So are you and Caylus going to date???" I shook my head in a no movement, he looked shocked. He started to speak again," You guys are perfect for each other and you know it. I know you love Jason, but you love Caylus deep down, way more than you love him. You know it too. You need to come to that realization though."

   I nodded my head Jason told me," Can we stay here for a while? I wanna catch up with Adi." "Sure!" I kissed his cheek and he ran upstairs like the idiot he is. I texted Caylus.

Y/N - Hey I'm ready for our date I'm downstairs with Tal.

Caylus - mmk be down in 10.

Y/N - ugh you take longer than me to get ready lol.

Caylus - lol I know!

   I sat on the couch, and Tal grabbed a controller as did I as well. We started to play SSB (Super Smash Bros.) We played 2 rounds and Tal beat me in both rounds. He looked at me confused because so lost both rounds and I said," Just not up for playing, sorry Tal. I'll catch you later." He nodded and Caylus wearing a cute pair of jeans and a nice shirt, but it didn't say Infinite. I didn't ask so we hooked arms and headed off.

    Caylus and I then headed off into his car and we drove to the park. It isn't what my dream was expecting, but it was nice.

Jason's pov

    Tal!" I screamed. "What do want Jason?" Tal asked angered a tad bit. I started to ask him a lot of questions," Where is Y/N and Caylus? Is she cheating on me?!" He shook his head and said," They're at a park on Roosevelt street. They're probably just hanging out." I nodded and went outside got in my car and drove to the park.

Y/N'S pov

  Caylus and I talked for a moment and than he started saying," listen... I'm so sorry about what happened that night. It all just went wrong, I know you still love me deep down, and I still love you. Y/N I can't ima-." I stopped right there and kissed him on the lips. He melted into the kiss. My heart was pounding. Y/N! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BEST FRIEND?!?!?!?!"

   Caylus and I broke the kiss immediately. "Jason it's not what you think." I said worried I broke his heart. He started to speak," Oh really because I just saw my best friend and my girlfriend making out is that not what happened?" I looked at him and said," Okay that's what happened. I love you Jason so much you absolutely have no idea, but Caylus he is my one true love. I know you're going to hate me but I just... I don't know who I am without him." He nodded and smiled and said," Good because this was just a setup to get you two together. I always wanted you two together, and the rest of the group did as well.

   The group came out of the vehicle and I hugged Tal and Adi. I kissed Jason's cheek and said," You guys are all so amazing!" I smiled and started to tear up.

  I heard footsteps come behind me and Caylus hugged my and kissed my cheek and I said," Your kisses are so warm." He chuckled a bit and than he hugged me once again.

   I sure do love this man. I love Caylus Cunningham.