/6/First Date

2 month later

Y/N's POV

  Caylus was out of the hospital so I was at the Freetime house a lot. Everytime I see him I get feelings for him and I feel like I need to tell someone, someone I trust.

   I walked over to Adi and Tal they were playing Super Smash Bros. What's up lil' Cuz." Adi said. I chuckled and said," Oh you know the usual contemplating on asking out Caylus snuggling wi-. Tal cuts me off by saying (yelling)," YOU SHOULD ASK OUT CAYLUS!" I smack him and tell him to sit down.

  Caylus comes downstairs and says," I heard my name, what's wrong?" I smiled at him and his cuteness. Tal came next to me lifted me up and walked me up to Caylus and said," She has something she wants to ask you."

  I started to get pissed so before Tal walked away fully I kicked him in the calf and he fell face first into the floor and Caylus complimented," Nice kick Y/N." I smiled and asked," I was thinking since we've been friends for a while we could hang out at the park or go to the zoo or the movies."

   Wait, is the one and the only Y/N asking me the one and the only Infinite on a date?" Caylus said and I nodded shyly. He chuckled. Then he copied nodding his head shyly telling me he wanted to.

I had to go because I had to feed my dog and I had to go to make a video too which only took 20 minutes out of my day and then editing takes an hour at the least.

  Once I finally got home I went into my recording room and started my video. Half way through the video Caylus texted me.

My Love🤭:Meet me at the Venice Beach in an hour.😘

               Me: Alright ❤️

   The drive there takes 20-30 minutes. I ended my video and turned off my camera. I grabbed my phone and ran upstairs into my room and looked for a cute outfit.

 I grabbed my phone and ran upstairs into my room and looked for a cute outfit

I grabbed my keys as I finished putting on my clothes and my make up. It was 3:17 and I had to be there by 3:45. I ran to my car and drove to Venice Beach.

/Time skip because im lazy/

I had finally arrived I walked towards the beach I didn't see anybody except for one guy and he ran to me and asked," Are you Y/N?" I nodded he gave me a note and it read.

Dear Y/N,

    You have been such and amazing friend and I feel like I need you to do this so this is a letter for your first date you collect the from random people. Don't look at your phone please everything I post on their is special and only fans can read. So here is your first clue go to the spot where we first went and someone will be there to give you a note.

   Love, Caylus

  I got in my car and drive home and started to run to the spot where we first met. Jason stood on the sidewalk waiting for me. He handed me the note and it said.

  Good Job you found your first clue! Now it gets trickier. Where Adi,Nick,and Tal were fighting someone will await with another letter.

  I smiled at his "trickery" I ran back to the car and drive to the hospital in the parking lot. Tal stood there and hugged me as I got out of my car. He handed me the note and smiled and he said," READ OUT LOUD YOU GOOF!"I chuckled and read," Alright final note is with Nick but you have to find him he's hiding from you, in the Freetime house, you can choose one of the people who gave you a note to help. Then after that note it will tell you something amazing and something amazing will come your way.

  I took Tal and shoved him into my vehicle and he smiled at me. I got in the other side and drove to the Free- Time house. I finally arrived. Tal had already started looking inside and I checked outside. I checked around the recording room and inside. All the sudden Tal yelled,"Found Him!" I ran to Nick and he handed me the note.

  I read out loud to the two," Meet me at the place where I originally told you to meet me but look between the two big rocks in the river.

  I ran to the car and Nick and Tal followed me into the car. I drove all the way back to the beach. I had finally arrived and found Caylus standing there looking at me.

    I ran to him and hugged him

    I ran to him and hugged him. I let go of the hug and kissed him. We both smiled into the kiss. I hugged him again and he handed me one last note. I read this one in my head.

  You have made it to your final destination and have seen your date at last. But I feel like it is turning dark so I was hoping we could have another date but you would be my girlfriend in the next. I feel like the next date we will be fully enlocked in our love.

  I looked at him and kissed him another time, and I nodded my head yes. He smiled and kissed me passionately. He stopped the kiss and said," I love you Y/N L/N." I then repeated," I love you Caylus Cunningham. Tal and Nick left and we walked alongside the beach for a while. Then we notice what time it was.

  It was already 7:04 p.m. All the sudden it started to rain and I started to feel cold. Caylus took his sweatshirt off and gave it to me so I wasn't cold. I really do love Caylus so much.

A/N: over 1000 words I think I wrote this chapter more in my heart than anything else. No more chapters til the 13th probs earlier. Love you all peace Infinite Army ❤️