/14/ Second Date

Caylus's pov

   It was really late and Adi and Emily came home. Emily ran over and hugged Y/N. Than she whispered something in her ear but I couldn't hear what she said. Than she showed Y/N her hand and they both squealed.

  Than Adi came by me and said," I asked her to marry me Caylus, I'm so happy." I hugged him hard and smiled happily for him. I gave him a high five.

   Emily and Y/N were still talking so I kissed her cheek and whispered," Let's fo on a date tomorrow. I'm going to bed love you night." She replied loudly with a," Love you too Babe!" I chuckled and Tal slammed his door shut. I laughed and went to bed.

Y/N'S pov

   "So how did it happen, tell me everything." I said excitedly. They chuckled and Adi started to talk," Well Em and I broke up and than we didn't talk for a while. Than I asked her out and I said I loved her and all that and than J asked her will you marry me Emily Alexander? And she said yes."

/NEXT MORNING/

   I awoke to my handsome boyfriend sleeping. I quietly got up and walked downstairs to spot Emily and I asked," Emily wanna go shopping for my date with Caylus?" She smiled at me and nodded. So I grabbed a protein bar and went upstairs. I grabbed a random pain of clothes and slipped them on.

  Caylus woke up and asked," Babe why aren't you asleep with me?" I chuckled and responded with," I'm going shopping with Emily for a bit but I'll be home by 10 and we can start our date." He smiled and nodded. I kissed his cheek and waved goodbye.

   I walked downstairs and Emily was waiting by the door. I walked over and we took Emily's car and drove to the mall to go into Hot Topic. Emily and I walked around the store and by the time we were done it was 9:13 so we drove home and arrived at around 9:30.

Emily brought me to Adi's room and she grabbed the dress we picked out and I got ready. The dress and makeup turned out amazing.

   I walked downstairs and Caylus was wearing a cute black suit

   I walked downstairs and Caylus was wearing a cute black suit. He saw me walking down the stairs and said," Wow..." Than he sat down in a chair and just checked me out.

  Caylus stood back up and we hooked arms and walked out of the house and he drove me to the beach. The beach was beautiful. We walked against the sand and laid in the sand.

  I sat there and looked at the water movement. Caylus had went to go buy us popcorn at the concession stand. I sat there and all the sudden someone covered my mouth and I passed out.