/21/ After Moving In

Thanks Bree15Cheese for this idea for the chapter.

Y/N pov

   I laid in Caylus's bed as be made a video. I thought about us thought about how our kids would look and us having a little puppy playfully chasing our kids. I thought about Caylus and I loving each other forever, which caught me off guard. Caylus walked into the room and said," Party is gonna start at 6 and David Dobrik and the part of the vlog squad is going to be here." I smiled and nodded.

  It was quarter after 4 so it would be a little over an hour until people started to arrive.

  I walked downstairs and Tal and Adi were figuring out music. Caylus and I began to slow dance to the song. He spun me as Anthony said," Ooh let me join." He began to slow dance with Tal. Caylus and I began to laugh, but we still slow danced until the song was over.

(If anyone was wondering what song this is the song)

Caylus kissed my lips and said," I will be your lover and I'll hold your hand you should know I'll be there for you." I smiled and pecked his lips. I walked away and hugged Tal and Adi and asked," When is David and the vlog squad coming?" Tal smiled and said," in about 20 minutes." I nodded and hugged Caylus from the side.

  People began to arrive at 5:30, but I didn't care because Caylus stood by me the whole time and we talked with; David, Zane, Heath, Dom, and a few others, I think even saw Scotty. I took a nice picture of Caylus:

   We walked into the kitchen to see a bunch of drunk girls

   We walked into the kitchen to see a bunch of drunk girls. I went upstairs into Caylus's and my room to use the bathroom and a saw a couple or whatever making out on our bed. I yelled," Get out!" They ran and I went and used the bathroom.

  I walked downstairs and noticed a girl all over Caylus was kind of pushing her away. I walked over and pushed her away and she said," Oh hi Caylus's mom." I got so angry and I punched her in the stomach and she hit the floor. She than yelled," What the hell?!" I was about to punch her again but Caylus held me back and Adi and Tal took her outside.

   Caylus kissed my lips and said," I love you Y/N." I hugged him tightly and said," I love you too Caylus." I than wrapped my legs around his torso and he began to make out with me. I opened my eyes a bit to see everyone looking so slipped my tongue into his mouth and everyone pulled out there phones but I didn't care. We made out for a good 10 minutes. Dom high-fived Caylus which made me blush madly.

   At 1 a.m. everyone left and the house was a mess. I walked upstairs and half way up the stairs Caylus spanked my ass which surprised and I remembered he was a tad bit drunk. I than laid down in our bed and he cuddled me and kissed my neck and said," Not tonight baby..." He sighed and I fell asleep to his breathing.