/2/ The Prank

Y/N'S POV

   I walked into his room and he smiled and shut his phone off and patted a part of his bed for me to sit down. I looked at him and he looked at me questionly. I DONT WANNA SEE ANTHONY!" I yelled/blurted out. Anthony their roommate came by and I said," Other Anthony." He nodded.

   Nick looked at me in complete shock," Y/N I know you don't want to see his that's why invited you two here. To be honest I miss you too together and he misses you. He feels trapped without you." I started to feel guilty about everything. Someone knocked on the door and I feel like I knew who it was.

  Someone opened the door and Anthony Mayorga. He looked at me and ran towards me. His arms wrapped around my torso and I didn't know what to do.

  He let go of me and said," Y/N I misses you Soo much why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I looked at him and began to feel anger rising up but than I felt my love for him begin to beat down the anger.

  Sorry hun, just forgot to say something and I miss you too." I said and than regretting everything I just said. He looked at me and than he kissed me and I didn't know what else to do so I kicked him in the balls and ran.

  I ran downstairs next to Adi and Caylus. I started having a panic attack and Caylus comforted me saying," Hey, breathe it's okay Y/N you are okay, Breathe." I started to breathe normal again.

  I hugged Caylus he hugged me back. I backed away and he winked at me. I smiled at his wink. I talked with Adi for a while since he is my cousin and all that.

  After of talking with Adi he asked me," Wanna prank Caylus?" I nodded chuckling a small bit. Adi ran upstairs and grabbed his camera. We walked outside he started his intro to his video and than introduced me," This is Y/N Fishman also known as Y/T/N (YouTube name) the 15 million subscribed channel so her channel is down below if you would like to subscribe. But today we wil be... (You say this together) Pranking Caylus!" We both chuckled at the end.

   We walked around outside and started talking to the camera on how we are going to prank him," So we are going to jump scare him while he is recording because his normal recording time is 4:15 p.m, and right now it is 3:50 so he should be going into his recording room in 5 minutes." I smiled at the camera and nodded.

   Adi and I walked into Caylus's recording room and I hid underneath Caylus's desk, while Adi his behind the beanbags.

  10 minutes had passed and Caylus had started his video. I laughed at him he was being really cute. I didn't want to scare him so I took my phone out and texted Adi.

Y/N - Hey, uhm I'm gonna bail because otherwise Im gonna feel bad.

Adi - Wait a second, u have feelings for him 😉😚

Y/N - maybe a bit

Adi - oooooo...