/25/ ????

Y/N'S pov

I woke up to Caylus kissing my neck and I groaned. 

He said," Hey baby you wanna go to town and maybe go watch It chapter 2 and maybe have dinner?"

I smiled and nodded. He got up and grabbed clothes and went to go take a shower. I grabbed clothes and decided to join him.

If you do not like smut or anything I will tell you when you are clear...

I stepped into the shower he jumped when I kissed his neck. He turned to me and kissed my lips roughly. He pinned me up against the wall and inserted his member into me. I moaned and he looked at me for assurance, I nodded my head and he began to thrust again.

I moaned out his name," Caylus!" He groaned as he began going faster. I moaned louder.

I finally said," Fuck Caylus I'm about to cum."

He nodded and said," Me too."

It took a few more minutes before we both came, but he pulled out before he came.

You are good!!!

We finished showering and got dressed. I kissed his lips before going downstairs. I grabbed a cereal box and poured it into a bowl. I sat down on the couch and I looked over to where Jason used to sit. I felt tears come out of my eyes.

Caylus came over and sat next to me and he looked at me and hugged me and asked," Baby what's wrong?" I layed my head on his shoulder and he played with my hair and asked," Is it Jason?" I nodded my head and he lifted my head up and kissed my lips and  wiped away my tears and rubbed my back.

I got up and wiped away the rest of my tears and washed my bowl. I than looked at the time 9:48 a.m. I looked at Caylus and asked," Want to go for a walk?" He nodded and grabbed a jacket and I said," It's not cold why would you need a jacket?" He than said," You never know." I sighed and walked outside.

I have to admit it was kinda cool out but I was okay. I laced fingers with Caylus and kissed his cheek. He looked at me and asked," Earlier... was it okay?" I nodded and said," Caylus... It was amazing." I blew a kiss at him and he grabbed it and put it in his pocket. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

I could just see him in the corner of my eye checking me out. I went in front of him and began kissing him. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and we were still outside of the house.

Someone tapped on my shoulder making me break the session. I look over my shoulder to see Jason. I hugged him and kissed his cheek and said," I missed you buddy." I looked up and noticed it was just Adi. I began to cry knowing I need help.

Adi walked away not knowing what to say. Caylus took my hand and laced his fingers with mine and held me close to his heart. I cried into his t-shirt and mumbled," I saw Jason." He hugged me tighter and tilted my sad face up to him caressed my face and kissed my lips gently. I than whispered," Caylus I need help." He smiled and said," Whatever you think is right baby."

We walked inside and I grabbed my phone and went into a separate room and called my old therapist.

Therapist - Oh hello there Y/N why are you calling? I thought we got you to stay on that PTSD medication.

Y/N - No I am... It's just I would like to form an appointment soon I hope that would be alright.

Therapist - Yes Y/N that is quite alright just what time and what day?

Y/N - How about tomorrow at 3 - 4:30?

Therapist - An hour and a half... we better get to talking about your past Y/N. That will be fine though dear see you tomorrow.

Y/N - Yes sir!

I sat down on my bed and than stood up. I turned my phone off and walked downstairs. Caylus was playing SSB with Adi and Cena. I walked over and sat down on the chair in the other half of the living room.

Tal plopped down beside me and asked," So what was the going in your room for 10 minutes about?"

I sighed and said," Im going back to my therapist again to talk about a few things that are going on."

He hugged me tightly and said," No matter what I will love you."

I laughed and said," I would hope so! We're family." He smiled at me and turned on the TV.

Caylus sat down beside me and kissed my lips. He than whispered into my ear," We should probably go get tickets it's 5:15." I looked at the time and nodded. I kissed Tal and Adi's cheek and grabbed my phone and keys just in case and walked into Caylus's car.

Caylus began to drive and asked," Did you get an appointment?"

I smiled at him in delight and grabbed a hold of his hand and laced my fingers with him and said," Yeah we are going to talk for an hour and a half about things. 3 - 4:30. Sorry if you had something planned I just really need to talk with a specialist."

He nodded and said," Whatever makes you feel comfortable baby." I kissed his cheek and we arrived at the theater and we went to go watch IT Chapter 2.