/3/ Problem

Thanks for the ideas FishmanBrothers Go check out their books they are amazing! They came up with my last chapter and this one and a few more that I will put in. 

Caylus's POV

   Something touched my leg but I didn't make anything of it. I was reacting to people getting pranked and I felt unsettled. I stopped recording and looked under my desk and found Y/N. She smiled at me and I put my hand out for her to take but she slid out and got up herself and she walked away without saying anything. I was confused but than she texted me prank with Adi. I chuckled.

   I started the video again.

Y/N'S POV

  I walked inside and Nick looked scared and hugged me. Nick what's wrong?!"I said hoping it wasn't Anthony. Anthony ran down the stairs infuriated. He looked at me and slapped me and Nick hit him and Anthony threw him on the floor.

  Adi walked in and called the cops. Anthony threw a punch at my face but I dodged and upper cutted and his his chin he flew backwards. He jumped back up and punched me in the stomach throwing me down at the ground once again.

  Caylus walked in and kicked Anthony in the calf and ran to my side as did Nick,Tal, and Adi. Caylus picked me up bridal style and out me in his car and checked where I was punched. Take off your shirt." He said I got nervous but than understood because I was hit their.

   I took off my shirt. He looked at the bruise and than he touched it making me flinch and he apologized. He kissed my cheek as the police officers arrived. Most of the police officers went into the house. Two officers came by me and checked me out to make sure I was okay.

   the police officer said I was fine but I was still worried about Caylus Adi Nick and Tal. my worries got the best of me so I ran inside as police officers yelled,"Don't go in there yet!" I didn't care what they had to say.

  I walked in to see a gun on the floor and Caylus bleeding out on the floor. I started to tear up Tal and Adi were okay but Nick was already hauled out into and ambulance. Another ambulance is on the way Caylus stay with me! I started to cry. His stomach was bleeding more now. The ambulance had arrived and let me come with because everyone else was going to meet up.