/20/ Make out Session

Warning sexual content ahead don't read if you don't like it or whatever.

Y/N ' S pov

   After the Truth or dare Caylus and I went into his room and started to make out. His stuck his hands up my shirt and massaged my breasts before he actually took of my shirt. His body was still wet from the pool so I didn't have to take off his shirt.

  He started to suck on my neck leaving a trail of hickeys. I moaned a bit and I heard him say," Jump." I jumped on him, but before I did I took off my pants. He began to kiss my chest making me moan a little louder.

  He set my body against the wall still having my legs around his waist. I grinned against his lower region making him groan. He finally trailed his mouth back up to my lips. He put his thumbs on my panties (Ew cringe...) I than broke the kiss and said," Caylus I'm not ready for this I'm sorry but I'm not ready to have sex with you." He nodded and said," Okay that's alright as long as I get to kiss these lips." I nodded.

  He kissed my lips over and over again and than he asked," Y/N will you move in with me?" I smiled and nodded he jumped up and down. I have him a peck on the lips and grabbed all my clothes. I put them on and ran downstairs and yelled," I'm moving in!" Everyone nodded and smiled.

I grabbed my keys and drove home to pick up some things.