/8/ Party

Caylus's pov

   I was so happy but also a little drunk which isn't great. All the sudden someone started calling me I answered not knowing who.

Caylus - Hello?

Y/N - Hey Caylus! Which bar are you at?

Caylus - uhh... Hold up just a frick'n moment.

   Uhh gouys what ber are we attttt? They looked at me and said," Colonial Crogers bar.

Caylus - Colniol Crogerrs ber.

Y/N - okay see you soon cutie.

Caylus - okay love you too bye.

Tal's pov

   Caylus was super drunk. Y/N was coming and now he was ordering another round of drinks and he was flirting towards a girl at the bar.

Adi walked over to the girl he seemed a tad bit drunk but he wasn't too bad. The girl had brown hair and I finally noticed that it was Emily the girl Adi had been dating for years.

  I walked outside sitting on the bench waiting for Y/N to finally arrive. I saw her car drive into the parking lot and she got out of her car and walked towards me. Hey Tal!" She exclaimed waving. I smiled at her and waved back. She ran up to me and hugged me.

  Oh and by the way Caylus is like super drunk and I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings but he was like totally flirting with Adi's girlfriend." I said trying not to worry her. Her eyes said oh shit but she really had said," Oh that's alright no reason to worry it's not like we're going out anyway so I don't care." I felt bad for her.

Y/N'S POV

   I walked in and everyone screamed," Y/N!!!" I chuckled and Jason took my hand and sat me down next to him. I could smell the alcohol on him right away. Caylus was super drunk he was all over Emily. I could already tell  Emily was over the idea.

  The one thing I thought was weird was that Jason was happy probably because of the alcohol. I ordered a strawberry margarita. Jason looked at me and said," you have pretty eyes wanna play truth or dare?" I chuckled and said," Sure Jason just don't drink the rest of the night."

Jason - Truth or dare?

Y/N - uhm Truth

Jason- Are you I love with me?

Y/N - nope!

Jason - oh...

Y/N - Truth or Dare Jason???

Jason - uhhh dare!

Y/N - I dare you to kiss Anthony on the cheek.

  He shook his head at me. He walked over to Anthony and pecked him on the cheek.

Anthony - Yo homie what are you doing?

  I laughed and Jason ran back over to and fell backwards trying to get onto the bar stool. I stuck out my hand for him to grab and he got up from the floor and carefully sat down on the bar stool.

Jason - Truth or dare??

Y/N - Dare!

Jason - I dare you to kiss Caylus on the lips or me on the lips.

  My heart was racing and the Tal tapped my shoulder and he whispered in my ear," Hey we are going back to the house and having a party wanna leave Jason here to pay for the bill?" I nodded my head trying hard not to laugh. Tal,Emily, Adi drove with me, and Anthony, Michael, and Caylus went into another car. I drove and Michael drove.

   We arrived to the house. Tal,Adi, and I all were just hanging out and then we saw that Emily started drinking and Adi left for a moment telling her she shouldn't drink because she has a fragile stomach.

   Adi walked back and we watched everyone have a good time. I looked for Caylus and I couldn't find him anywhere. Tal and I looked for him outside and we couldn't find him anywhere. We walked back in and noticed Adi went to bed because his head hurt and he was just super tired.

    I walked towards the couch and noticed Caylus making out with Emily. Tears stung my eyes and I bursted into tears. My heart shattered into a million pieces.

  Tal held me and rocked me backing forth just how he used to when I cried. He held me close to his heart so I could try and match the tempo. He kissed my forehead.

  Caylus noticed me crying and slid on the floor. He looked at Tal and Tal looked at him, he looked so angry. I got up and grabbed my keys as well as my phone.

  I ran off crying and got to my car and drove home. Adi told me a while back that I could call anytime anywhere. So I hit him up.

Adi - Hello?

Y/N - Hey I-I really need you!

Adi - What's the matter want me to drive to your house?

Y/N - Yes please!

Adi - Okay I'm gonna leave right now I'm getting my keys. You wanna start now or when I get to your place?

Y/N - when you get to my place.

Adi - okay want anything from anywhere?

Y/N - I don't want you spending money on me so no.

Adi - alright.