/5/ Evil

I am actually quite sick right now. So this chapter won't be too long. I'm very sorry, I will try to make the next one better. Again very sorry.

Tal's POV

   I walked inside and looked around in the room. I saw Y/N had fallen asleep on Caylus's arm. I smiled and a doctor came in. He walked in and closed the door. He kicked me in the stomach and than punched me in the face.

  My head hurt like hell and than I fell to the ground holding my head and stomach. Everything turned black I couldn't see. I could still feel pain. Someone dragged me into somewhere. My legs were close to my body meaning there was no room to have my legs slip out.

  The pain started to leave my stomach but my head hurt like fucking hell. My knees felt like they were breaking and I was just in so much pain that I started to cry. I had then realized I could open my eyes for what felt like hours.

Y/N's pov

  I had finally awoken from my deep sleep. Caylus was moving around. I called in the nurses," Nurse! Nurse!"

  The Nurse trotted in and looked at him making sure he want screwing up his medicine. I held his hand and said," Hey Caylus your okay, you are alright."

  I kissed his cheek and he stopped moving. He started to open his eyes. He moved his head a bit and got up. His eyes opened fully and he put his hand over his eyes to get used to the lighting.

  He looked around the room and noticed me. He waved, and said," Hey Y/N how are you?" I smiled and hugged him tight and said," I'm so so happy." He tried pushing himself up but it didn't quite work. He fell right back down because of his wound.

   The doctor came in and he shut the door. He twisted the nurses neck (so it was broken). He slowly dragged her into the bathroom. I opened the door and got Caylus off his bed. I put him into a wheelchair and ran.

   I ran out of the room and dialed 9-1-1 because of the doctor. I handed Caylus the phone and he told them everything.

Caylus's POV

911 - Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?

Caylus - Hey I am a patient at the Los Angeles hospital and there is a crazy doctor that was assigned to me. He had broken a nurses neck and I am pretty sure he hid my friend in my room.

911 - Okay sir, do you remember what his name is?

Caylus - Dr. Fenjulbug

911 - Thank you sir the cops are on their way there. The cops will be there in about 10 minutes please stay around the building to make sure when they arrive that they investigate you, because LA police are starting investigations because of all the people missing and all the murders.

Caylus - Yes ma'am.