/27/ Christmas Eve

Y/N's pov

I awoke on the couch. The lights were all off and no one was up. I walked over to the light switches and switched them on. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed milk. I didn't like milk, but I just wanted to fall back asleep. 

I chugged down the glass of milk and set the glass down in the sink. I grabbed my favorite blanket from the couch and walked up to Caylus's and my room. 

I cracked open the door just enough to let me in and not wake Caylus.

Walking quickly to the bed was a terrible idea, who would have thought. I fell and Caylus moved around and asked," Baby, you okay?"

I got up quickly and replied," Yeah, you should have carried me to bed though."

He smiled and said," Well great now I'm up." I laughed and apologized. 

I asked him," Baby, what day is it?" He checked the date on his phone.

He responded with," Christmas Eve, 10:47." My eyes widened and I scattered towards my closet. 

I yelled quietly," Go back to bed babe, I need to setup my gifts for everyone downstairs." He nodded and laid his head back down.

I grabbed the presents for each person apart of Freetime and apart of the household. 

I walked down the stairs carefully not wanting to fall once again.

The Christmas tree looked so nice all lit up. I laid each present down with care, forgetting which ones were fragile and which ones weren't. I laid my head against the bottom of the couch.

Footsteps were approaching me and I honestly didn't care who at this point. I was tired but I couldn't fall asleep. I looked next to me and Adi was there. He gave me a hug and asked," Why are you down here and not with Caylus?" I smiled at him worrying about me.

I responded," Christmas presents." As I gestured towards them with my hands. He nodded and got up again, responding with," Well if you ever need me just say something, I'm always here for you Y/N/N (Your Nickname)." I smiled and nodded.

I walked upstairs carefully yet again. I laid next to Caylus. As soon as I got comfortable, Caylus wrapped his arm around my torso and kissed my cheek. I began to sing Christmas Carols.

My singing had put him in a Christmas Coma for the next 7 hours before everyone wakes up. I decided to go to sleep before I just make myself even more tired the. I was before. 

Darkness decided to become my friend once again and I had been consumed into the darkness.