/4/Fighting

Warning swears ahead

Y/N'S POV

   I heard the sirens from the inside of the vehicle. I had no idea that Anthony (Mayorga) was so abusive. I started to question myself. What if Nick is abusive? What if Jason is abusive? I started getting scared.

  The paramedics checked me out to make sure I was okay. I started to feel nauseous but I didn't care I just held on to Caylus's hand.

   The paramedic lightly put his hand on my shoulder and said," Hey, it's alright your ex is going to jail and Caylus has a minor concussion he should be up in a few days. You may stay in the hospital with him if you would like." I nodded my head. He took his hand off my shoulder and called one of the doctors telling them I was staying with Caylus.

   After about a 15 minute drive we arrived at the hospital. I noticed Tal's car so he must be here. I walked out and the paramedics carried Caylus into a room so I had to wait a while before being able to see him. Tal and Adi ran up and hugged me. Tal started talking," So we called your parents, their drunk again and your brother is in Paris with your sister in-law." I started to cry on Tal's shoulder.

  Tal took me off his shoulder and said," Hey! We are basically twins. We are from other mother's and father's. We were born on the same day and we have known each other for years upon years. You are a strong girl and everything will be okay I promise."

   Nick came in and he looked angry. I have never seen him like this. Adi looked at him and slapped him. You better stop with your anger boi! Your brother has already set off my cousin okay? You're being a fucking tard!* I started getting scared. The nurse escorted them out and Tal ran outside and they started hitting each other and punching each other.

   I ran outside and yelled,"STOP! What the hell is wrong with you fuckers?! You act like this when I'm feeling down? Nick is angry at his brother leave him the hell alone. Your friend is in the hospital and nobody gives a damn. You are all so retarded. Fucking go home."

   I ran in crying. The nurse comforted me and let me go into Caylus's room.

  Caylus looked so dead so lifeless. He was so pail. I touched his arm just for him to understand my feelings. I then started to talk," Everyone is kind of pissed right now. Listen we are here for you, just Caylus please wake up. We need you."

  I started to cry more than I was before. Tears dropped on his arm. I started to drift off into sleep. My pace of crying had stopped pacing. I was so tired of everything that I fell asleep on Caylus's arm. My thought began to wonder. Do I love this guy? Am I missing this special person in my life? Am I ever going to love someone like I love him? THATS IT! I LOVE HIM!