/24/ Wedding

1 year later

Y/N'S pov

I helped Emily into her dress. She smiled at me and she looked beautiful. She twirled in it and everyone was talking to her so I went outside because it was too much. Caylus hugged me and kissed my lips and said," Its okay baby." He gently placed his lips onto mine making all my anxiety slowly fade away.

Today I was walking down the isle with Caylus because I was Emily's bridesmaid. Her other bridesmaids were her mother and Adi's sister. Her mom walked down with Tal and Adi's sister walked with Nick.  The ring holder was JoJo.

I hugged Emily one last time before I had to walked down the isle with Caylus. I walked with the music playing and it felt nice to walk with Caylus down the isle. I noticed how much I loved him right than and there.

Adi's pov

I watched Emily walk down the isle. She looked beautiful her dress was amazing and she was stunning. She walked right up next to me and I whispered," You look beautiful Emily." She smiled and the priest began,"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today on this joyous occasion to join Adi Fishman and Emily Alexander in holy matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." I looked around and everyone shut up.

The priest than said,"Now the couple may read there vows." Emily began," Adi you have made me so happy these past years. I feel terrible if I ever hurt you. I have always loved you and I always will. You make me so happy and no one could make me ever feel this way. You are my brightest light during the night and you make me feel safe because I know you always be by my side for the rest of my life." I smiled at her and than I said," Emily, your smile and personality has made everyone's life better. You standing here looking at me in a wedding gown has made me truly realize that I want you to be my forever and always. I couldn't imagine life without you in mine. I want to thank you Emily."

The priest than said,"Repeat after me. I, Adi Fishman, take you Emily Alexander, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."I reapeated" I , Adi Fishman, take you Emily Alexander, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Than it was Emily's turn.

(Just switch the names I don't feel like dealing with that)

Then the priest asked Emily," Emily do you take Adi as your loughly wedded Husband?" She nodded and said," I do." Then He looked at me and asked," Do you Adi take Emily as your loughly wedded Wife?" I looked at her and said," I do." I grabbed her ring and slid it on her finger and she grabbed mine and slid it on my finger. Than the priest finished and said," By the power invested in me bounded in the state you California I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I dipped her and kissed her. I than lifted her up bridal style and brought her to the limo and watched everyone wave us goodbye.