/13/ Lovely Ring

Adi's pov

   I'm so happy, for Y/N and Caylus, but I want my love back with Emily. I couldn't last without her love. I called Emily, it had been at least 5 days since we last talked.

Emily - Hello?

Adi - Hey Emily, can we hang out tonight or in a few days?

Emily - Adi...

Adi - Come on princess you know you want to. You know you still love me.

Emily - Adi...

Adi - What?

Emily - I'm dating someone.

Adi - Who the hell is dating my Girlfriend.

Emily - Adi, I'm trying so hard to get over you, you have no idea how much I love you. But I can't stand here and think we will ever work things out. You will find someone better. I'm meaningless, I screwed up our relationship and we are done Adi.

Adi - But babe I want to fix things. I want us together and I know you do too. Is this guy your with, are him and I friends?

Emily - No Adi he's just someone to use to get over you. Adi I want to hangout with you, but I need to sneak out of the house. He's keeping me at his place but he's asleep at 9:30.

Adi - Okay, I'll pick you up at 9:45 tonight. I'll see you soon babe!

Emily - Okay love you bye.

Adi - Love you too!

   I hung up. It was 7:31 I had 2 hours and 14 minutes.  I grabbed my comb and gel and walked into the bathroom. I heard someone fall on my bed. I looked behind me and saw Y/N laying on my bed.

  She waved at me and said," What are you doing Adi, why you re-gelling your hair, are you going to go see Emily?" I nodded, she started whooping. Caylus entered my room and kissed Y/N. "So how's it going with you two?" I asked. Than they both said," A-MAZING!" I chuckled.

   I re-gelled my hair. I grabbed a suit from my closet and changed. Y/N, and Caylus were making out in my bed. Than I said," Alright I love you guys a ton, but she's my cousin and you're one of my best friends. Please do not make out on my bed." They nodded and left the room.

   I wish I had that with someone, I said in my head.

  I than walked to a place where I could find Emily the best friend.

/THE DATE/

   I had taken Emily to the beach. "Emily..."
She looked at me and I stood up. I held her hands. I than started talking," Emily, I have known you since highschool. You are such an amazing, funny, fantastic, and many more words that can't describe your personality. Emily, I love you.

   I got down on one knee and she started to cry. "Will you Emily Alexander become my fiance and than soon after become my wife?" She nodded and started to cry. I picked her up and swung her around.

  I am now engaged to the love of my life. But she's still with someone else. What am I going to do?" She questioned me.