/15/ Taken

Caylus's pov

   I walked towards where Y/N and I were sitting and her towel was all wrinkled up and there was marks of a person against the sand I yelled out," Y/N?!" No response.

   I walked out into my car and drove off. I than got a call from an unknown caller. I answered not yet prepared for what to come.

Unknown - I've got your girlfriend she is quite scared. I will kill her if you end the call or call the police. Understand?

Caylus - Yes. How do I get her back?

Unknown - Come to the beach you were just at and go to the stand that you bought food from. I will be there, but bring 40 thousand dollars with you. Be her in 2 hours at the most.

Caylus - Okay.

Unknown - you may end the call now.

Caylus - Okay.

  I ended the call and started slamming my hands against the wheel of the car. I drove to the bank and took out 40k. I than called the group.

Group - Hello?

Caylus - Hey Y/N got taken and they want 40 Grand and I get her back.

Adi - Shit, where are we going?

Tal - Where we headed?

Caylus - to the beach where we had our date just stand behind some trees or something.

Jason - Yeah I'm kinda busy with my girlfriend and she hates your girlfriend so I can't sorry bro.

Adi, Tal, Nick, and Michael - Jason! We'll be there in 40.

I drove to the beach and started to cry in my car. I than sunk lowly because I saw a car pull up. I noticed that my beautiful girlfriend was crying and she had bruises on her face and arms. Her shirt was gone so she only had a bra on.

  Than the psycho with the gun slapped her in the face with gun. I covered mouth trying not to scream for them to stop they went out onto the beach and the guys arrived.

Y/N'S pov

  I started crying and it was lightly at first until he slapped me with the gun and than he whispered in my ear," Listen babygirl if your little lowlife boyfriend comes and saves you can stop getting hurt but you aren't going home." I nodded and cried a bit more.

   I noticed that Caylus's car was there but immediately turned my head back or it would have looked suspicious. I had walked over to a spot on the beach with a gun pointed to my head.

Caylus's pov

   The guys went behind the stand and I walked over with 40k in my hand. They looked at me one of them kept the gun pointed to her head and I gave them 40 thousand dollars. They gave it to the guy with the gun. I than reached over for Y/N but they slapped me and said," You're not aloud to touch her once you brought 40 grand we were going to stop hurting her.

   Tal and Adi came out from behind and tackled them. The gun was pointed directly to my head and he pulled the trigger...