/11/Broken Hearts

*This whole chapters are different povs a text convo just so you are aware*

Caylus's pov

Caylus - Wanna go out on a date with me tomorrow night at 6 for nice dinner?

Y/N - Sure I guess... it's just It has to be a date as friends I don't wanna cheat on Jason

Caylus - Okay.

Y/N - I love you Caylus so much and I love Jason too it's so hard to choose who I really want to fall in love with.

Caylus - I love you and only you babe 😘😍

Y/N - Caylus don't don't do this to me. I love Jason and you both and I can't help but want you more but I am so hurt what happened that night I'm sorry I have to go.

Caylus - Please you have no idea how hurt I was when you kissed Jason my best friend and I know Emily was your best friend but you don't understand the way I feel towards you.

Y/N - Actually I fucking do a lot. I have loved you for weeks. You never fucking picked up that I loved you. Everyone told me to ask you out and I was going to today infact but last night you really fucking screwed up. I have to go I'm sorry.

Caylus - okay goodbye.

*New conversation*

Adi - Hey Emily I'm sorry I broke up with you it was a stupid mistake I still love you. Plz don't tell me u have found someone else already I still love you and you just were drunk.

Emily - Adi I still love you so much but do you really think we can work things out I mean do you think that is talking through is really going to help or do u think it will ruin our relationship even more? Adi before you actually say that you want me back in your life just like that you need to fucking think Adi Fishman.

Adi - Emily I thought for 7 hours straight. I live you Emily please come back into my life.

Emily - Adi it's a couple days you have to go without texting me or talking to me at all. Okay I need a couple days too.

Adi - Emily please.

Adi - Em's

Adi - Baby come on now please?

Adi - Alright I'll think but I'm texting you later to make sure you're alright.

Emily - No! Adi take this seriously. Call me in 2 days and if I answer I'm alive if I don't I'm not. Goodbye and goodnight adi.

Adi - okay goodnight love you.

*New conversation*

Tal - Jason why the hell are you stealing Caylus's girl he is super sad rn come home. He needs his best bud.

Jason - Hey broke her heart okay?

Tal - so you can't come home? You are an awful friend. Thanks a whole fucking lot you tard.

Jason - what? She probably going to fucking cheat on me anyway I'm an awful person and she loves Caylus way more than me okay? She just a little fucked up.

Tal - I know, bring her here I want to talk with her. Please.

Jason - Fine just don't fuck her up more.

Tal - I'm not a dick.