Chapter 1 (edited)

[original jun ¹⁹,²⁰¹⁹] [edited feb ¹⁹,²⁰²⁴]

No pov

Renjun woke up earlier than usual. It was a weekend, so he didn't have college courses but instead work.

He works for a Chinese restaurant chain, he had come to Korea for college but ended up needing a job.He decided to go to college throughout  summer unlike the rest of his roommates who just laughed when he told them.

Not understanding why he needed a job.

Renjun had come to Korea when he was eighteen but had visited with his parents a couple of times, so he had picked up on the language fairly quickly.

Being alone was easy for him since he was an only child and it helped since his parents would always be at work when he was young and the only person he knew was his cousin Sicheng but even he moved away to Japan then to Korea.

That all changed when he got friends,he began to not like being alone and had asked them if he could move in.

Now, he lives with six people who sometimes make him regret moving in. Luckily, he does have his own room.

After Renjun got up, he got dressed in a normal outfit. Since it was cool but warm, he decided on a short sleeve with pants.

ren>>>

ren>>>
#ootd

After he was done, he walked to the restroom and fixed his hair.
Then, he walked to the living room only to see all his roommates sitting in the living room watching Knowing Bros.

"Hey, whatcha watching?" Renjun asks, gaining the attention of Jeno and Jaemin.

Nananabanana