Chapter 4

No pov

Renjun just got off work, it had been a long day he just wanted to change and maybe eat something.So now he had to walk home,which he wouldn't mind but his legs hurt and his back was killing him but he didn't let on.
Once he made it home it was already dinner time and Jaemin was cooking well Chenle set the table.
"Why is there eleven plates"Renjun spoke making Chenle look over.

"Johnny and Taeil hyung are coming"Jisung said putting chopsticks and spoons down.
"Yuta and Sicheng Ge are coming as well"Chenle said putting cups down.
Renjun just nodded before saying he would be resting in his room.

Renjun just went faced first into his bed letting out a groan.
After about a half an hour he heard a soft knock.
"Come in"Renjun spoke softly well keeping his eyes closed,the door slowly opened revealing Johnny.
"Hey Renjun"Johnny said catching Renjun attention.

(What he's wearing^)

"Johnny"Renjun said quickly sitting up making him winch in pain since his back still hurt.
"You okay"Johnny asked well helping Renjun sit up the rest of the way.
"Yeah I'm fine"Renjun said making Johnny give him a look the 'I don't believe you' look but nonetheless didn't question him.

"Okay,well can I get you something"
Johnny asked to which Renjun just shook his head.
"No,it's fine"Renjun said before standing up, with the of Johnny.

"I thought you said you fine"Taeil said well standing at the door startling both Renjun and Johnny.

(What Taeil is wearing^)

Taeil was standing there,hand on stomach other on the door frame.

"Taeil hyung"Renjun said happily he hadn't seen Johnny or Taeil for almost a year,he did know Taeil was pregnant because he saw him when he went to vist his parents in China for a week and ended up bumping into Johnny and Taeil well Johnny was on business.

"How far are you now"Renjun said looking at Taeil's swollen belly.
"Five months of yesterday day we had an appointment earlier to day and found out the sex"Taeil said walking towards Renjun.
"Do you wanna feel"Taeil asked once he got to Renjun.

Renjun just nodded with, once he put his hand on Taeil's stomach,all of a sudden Renjun felt something move,he looked at Taeil and smiled.
"I felt the baby move"Renjun said feeling like a kid who just felt there little brother or sister kick.

Taeil let a soft smile reach his lips well looking at Renjun since he was so excited like a child getting candy,well Johnny just giggled at the cute seen before taking a picture.

"Dinners ready"Jaemin yelled making everyone come to the dinner table.

"I had some help,hope you guy's enjoy"Jaemin said before sitting down at the table

"Who helped" Jeno asked curiously.
"Taeil hyung brought some already cooked food"Jaemin said looking at Taeil.
"Let's ea-"Johnny was about to speak when they heard a knock on the door.
"I'll get it"Mark said standing up.

"Yukhei's here"Mark shouted catching everyone's attention making Renjun want to crawl in a whole.
Renjun new Lucas real name but Mark's they only one who every used it and the only reason why Mark knew was because Mark dropped Renjuns phone off one day and he had bumped into Lucas and ever since started hanging out.

"Hey everybody"Lucas said as he came into the dining room.
A couple hey's and hi's were heard but silverware was what you could hear the most.
"Would you to eat with us"Jisung asked.
"Sure"Lucas replied setting a gift bag down.

"What's in the bag"Chenle said as Jeno sat dishes down for Lucas.
"Just a gift for Renjun"Lucas said drinking some water.
"Renjun"Chenle said curiously.

"Yeah I got him something after seeing his under........shirt"Lucas said scratching the back of his head.
"Well what is it"Jisung said getting curious.
Lucas just stood up an gave the bag to Renjun.
"Well open it"Jaemin said well the rest just stared at the bag.

Renjun slowly opened the bag not knowing what Lucas bought.
"If it's a bug I'll slap you with a shoe"Renjun said well starring at Lucas.
"Just open it"Lucas said getting a litte impatient.

When Renjun opened it he saw a phone case.

(The phone case^)

"It's a moomin phone case"Renjun said looking at the phone case.
"I didn't know Renjun had a Moomin shirt"Donghyuk spoke well lifting an eyebrow.
Renjun just went blood red.
"I-i do have one"Renjun said just continuously looking at the phone case.

Everything just slowly went back to normal and soon dinner ended.
Johnny and Taeil left first the Yuta and Sicheng.
Eventually everyone went to sleep but one, Renjun, he couldn't fall asleep he was busy thinking of one person.

Lucas.

...

Till next time 👋😚✌