Chapter 22

No pov

After the other day Lucas took Renjun to a few places before taking him home.
He also decided to buy prenatal vitamins for Renjun when they were at a store which made Renjun a little embarrassed when the cashier asked who they were for and Lucas looked at Renjun and said "It's for are little bean" which made the cashier chuckle and congratulate them even though Renjun was a blushing mess he thanked the cashier anyway.
Now he was at his apartment door with Lucas,since he insisted to carry Renjuns things.

(What Renjun and Lucas is wearing^)

Renjun took out his apartment key's and walked in side with Lucas behind him.
"WHERE IS MY FAVORITE PURFUME JAEMIN"Donghyuk

No pov

After the other day Lucas took Renjun to a few places before taking him home.
He also decided to buy prenatal vitamins for Renjun when they were at a store which made Renjun a little embarrassed when the cashier asked who they were for and Lucas looked at Renjun and said "It's for are little bean" which made the cashier chuckle and congratulate them even though Renjun was a blushing mess he thanked the cashier anyway.
Now he was at his apartment door with Lucas,since he insisted to carry Renjuns things.

(What Renjun and Lucas is wearing^)

Renjun took out his apartment key's and walked in side with Lucas behind him.
"WHERE IS MY FAVORITE PURFUME JAEMIN"Donghyuk yelled to Jaemin.
"I DON'T KNOW ASK CHENLE"Jaemin yelled back.
"CHENLE DID YOU TAKE IT"Donghyuk then yelled again.
"I COULD BUY A WHOLE STOCK OF YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME"Chenle yelled walking to the living room where Mark,Jisung, and Donghyuk were at.

"Is it the one you took from me  Donghyuk"Renjun said surprising everyone even Jaemin and Jeno heard Renjun so they ran to the living room from the Kitchen.
"Renjun"They all said.
"I missed you ge"Chenle said running towards Renjun well Lucas just went straight to Renjuns room to unpack up all of his stuff.
"Okay guys I need to tell you guys something"Renjun started.
"Is something wrong"Mark asked now concerned.
"No it's just I need some help"Renjun began.
"With what"Donghyuk said as he plopped down on Mark's lap.

"Well Lucas and I wanted to have everyone come to his work place for a suprise event but I will be busy so can you guy's contact all are friends for me"Renjun said looking at all of them.
"That's it ,just call all of our friends"Jaemin said to which Renjun just nodded.
"Will there be food"Jeno asked.
"Yeah"Renjun said then added"and gifts for everyone who comes".
Now this got them excited.

"We will be right on it Mr. Renjun"Jisung said standing up just to run and grabbed.
"Wait when is the party"Jisung asked.
"Tomorrow at Five pm"Lucas said walking into the Living room.
"No wonder you asked for help"Donghyuk said.
"Renjun we have to go shopping or else we will have to rush with everything"Lucas said holding Renjuns hand.
"I know I know"Renjun said.
"Bye bye we will do that well you're gone"Chenle said grabbing his phone phone the table and started texting people along with the other's.

When they got tothe store Lucas was showing Renjun things they should buy which Renjun just let the excited giant puppy buy whatever he saw instead of telling him the didn't even need a penyata but I mean more fun right.
Lucas also bought a ton of candy to put inside the penyata along with a stick to beat it.
Renjun of course couldn't help but think someone is gonna get hurt.

After all the shopping Renjun started cooking a ton of food well Lucas made goody bags,it was like they were making a birthday party but they didn't care all of there friends were children anyways.
"Im done with the goody bags,what's next"Lucas asked walking into the kitchen.
"Did you put all the ultrasound sound pictures together for our family and friends"Renjun asked while stirring the cake mix.
"Yeah I even got the other ones that we asked the hospital to print since you wanted fourty extra for whatever reason"Lucas said.

"Well we know a lot of people why do you think im making three different kinds of cake"Renjun said sarcastically but Lucas found it really cute.
"So that's why you had me make fifty goody bags I was a little confused at first"Lucas said making Renjun just roll his eyes.
"Im gonna go fill the penyata now"Lucas said walking back to the living room.
Renjun just continued to fix the cakes.

After a couple hours of baking Renjun finally finished all the cakes it was the thing he was gonna cook since Lucas was gonna be ordering Food for tomorrow so they wouldn't have to cook anything.
So now Renjun is helping put the goody bags into boxes so they can be carried easier.
He also placed the cakes into cake boxes that way Lucas won't be tempted to eat some before tomorrow.

Tbc
...

Till next time 👋😚✌

Also...

These are the people who will be at the party 🎉

All of Nct so...

Sicheng
Yuta
Johnny
Taeil
Doyoung
Jaehyun
Jeno
Jaemin
Chenle
Jisung
Donghyuk
Mark
Hendery
Xiaojun
Yangyang
Kun
Ten
Taeyong
Jungwoo

Stray Kids

Chan
Hyunjin
Woojin
Jisung
Felix
Seungmin(in the building)
Minho
Changbin
Jeongin
(Ot8 x Jeongin because why not)

Got7

Jackson x Mark

Hyuna x edawn

Twice

Samomi

G-idle

Yuqi x Soyeon

Exo

Sehun x Suho

Chanyeol x Baekhyun

Lay x Xukun (because I love them uwu)
(Justin and ChengCheng will be there to since I miss them)

Im sorry if your bias or fav group isn't here but the Chapter would be really long and there will probably two parts so yeah...........

If there is someone or some people you do want to see please tell me because it will probably take a long time like maybe a few days to make the Chapter so........

Anyways I hope you all are enjoying