Chapter 10

No pov

When they arrived at the hospital Yuqi and Soyeon left since Renjun said he would text someone to pick him up.
Soon a doctor came into the room but Renjun was busy talking to someone.

"Thanks Taeil hyung,yeah Sicheng would freak out so if you could come pick me up that would be great,an hour,yep that's fine thanks again bye bye"Renjun hung up then looked at the doctor.

"Well hello I'm doctor Byun,Byun Baekhyun"Baekhyun said before continuing.
"You must be Hwang Renjun correct"Baekhyun spoke well looking at the chart.

"Yes,I am"Renjun said suddenly nervous.
"Okay well I have good news and possibly bad news"Baekhyun said to which Renjun just nodded.
"Good news is your brain is fine"Mr.Byun said.
"What's the possible bad news"Renjun ask not looking at Baekhyun.

"Your about a month pregnant"Baekhyun said before looking at a shocked Renjun.
"I'll leave you to think and get your discharge papers ready"Baekhyun spoke softly before leaving.Renjun was still in shock when the doctor left that he didn't even realize when Taeil got there.

Renjun was still in shock when the doctor left that he didn't even realize when Taeil got there

(What Taeil is wearing^)

(Taeil was know six months and one week pregnant)
"Earth to Renjun"Taeil said making Renjun jump a little.
"For a minute there I thought the aliens finally got you"Taeil said with a small giggle.
"Come on I thought it was good"Taeil added looking at Renjun who was just looked like he was gonna die.

"Umm how about I help you get dressed then we can go to my house and eat Ice cream okay"Taeil spoke helping Renjun stand up to get dressed.

When the got to Taeil's car Renjun finally broke down into a quiet sob letting out all the tears that would fall.
They got back to Taeil's house quite late so Johnny was already home and had gotten a text to and he quotes "get the Ice cream ready". Once they got inside Johnny had made a place for Renjun to sit on the couch then went to grab a throw blanket and ice cream.

 Once they got inside Johnny had made a place for Renjun to sit on the couch then went to grab a throw blanket and ice cream

"Come sit you can eat and talk or just eat"Johnny said bringing the ice cream.
"Yeah what he said"Taeil said rubbing Renjuns back,soon Renjun just cried some more well eating a little bit of ice cream then fell asleep after crying his eyes out.
Johnny decided to call Sicheng and have him pick him up.
That's why Sicheng is know standing looking at his cousin wondering what or who hurt him.