End

Quick note

This is Five Chapter Ideas put together so It's gonna be long.(and crappy/oddly wrote and a few plot holes I never closed you'll know why at the end[I recommend you choose songs that represents different moods(mood swings) so grab your food and drinks and a warm blanket 'maybe a safety bar' idk hide from your parents,sleep,mind,life school and enjoy]
Now,Let's begin.

"HE'S IN CHINA"Sicheng yelled through the phone at Ten before hanging up.
"Sicheng,The kids are trying to sleep"Yuta spoke well rubbing Sicheng's shoulders.
"How can I be calm when Kun's in China and not responding to me"Sicheng replied as he looked at his phone hoping Kun would call him.
"I know you're concerned but he is a grown man he can take care of himself okay"Yuta spoke as he began to slowly comfort Sicheng.
"I know I know"Sicheng said as he turned around now facing Yuta.
"Thank you"Sicheng whispered before kissing Yuta's lips.
"For what"Yuta questioned with a large smile.
"Everything,anything"Sicheng replied as he hugged Yuta.
Yuta couldn't help but smile into the hug.

"He hung up"Ten said as he looked at Johnny with no emotion.
"You know Sicheng"Johnny replied making Ten nod.
"How about you take a break then"Johnny suggested making Ten think.
"I could go to Thailand and see my family"Ten said with a small smile.
"Okay then tonight you can sleep in my gueat room and pack tomorrow I'll buy your ticket all you have to do is pack and get your passport ready"Johnny said standing up well putting on his jacket.Ten nodded as he thought about it.

"Johnny you're fianlly back"Taeil said as soon as he opened the door.
"And hello Ten"Taeil added as he stepped back.
"Hello hyung"Ten said fiddling with his suitcases.
"Oh yeah his gonna stay the night and then im gonna drop him off at the airport tomorrow morning"Johnny said when they got inside.
"Okay,would you like something to drink Ten"Taeil asked with a small smile.
"Umm some water would be fine"Ten replied trying make a smile.

"Water coming right up"Taeil said as he carefully walked to the kitchen,grabbing a bottle,he slowly made his way to the living room where he saw Ten and Johnny silently watching the TV.
"Here you go Ten,Johnny I'm gonna head off to bed now"Taeil said as he yawned.
"Okay,goodnight"Johnny replied sweetly before kissing the older.
"Goodnight John"Taeil said as he yawned.
"Im tired to"Ten said as he looked around.
"I'll show you to the guest room then"Johnny said standing up along with Ten.

1 week later~

"Ahahahahaha,s-stop Im t-ticklish"Chenle laughed trying to move his feet away from Jisung.
"Never"Jisung said while laughing.
"I'm hungry"Chenle said while looking at Jisung, after they both calmed down Jisung stood up and walked to the kitchen.
"WHAT ARE YOU HUNGRY FOR"Jisung yelled,Chenle thought for a second before replying.
"TOAST WITH STRAWBERRY JELLY"Chenle yelled back,Jisung sighed in relief since he didn't really know much about cooking.

*knock knock*
".....JISUNG SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR"Chenle yelled while looking through his phone.
"I'M COMING"Jisung yelled back as he wiped his hands off well making his way to the door.
"Oh Mark hyung,what are you doing here"Jisung asked as he opened the door.
"Well Donghyuk is baby sitting our neighbour's dog with Jaemin and Me and Jeno were gonna go drinking,do you wanna come"Mark asked/answered.

"I would love to but what about Chenle"Jisung said standing with his hand on hip with a lifted eyebrow.
"He could hang out with Hyuck and Jaemin"Jeno spoke before running into the bathroom making Jisung roll his eyes.
"When did he get here"Chenle asked now standing behind Jisung.
"He was here the whole time he just decided to stand in the hall"Mark said before walking into the living room.
"Why does everyone walk in our apartment like they own it"Jisung said as he looked at Chenle.