Chapter 7

No pov

Renjun just stood back carrying the cookies with a confused face as Lucas and Yuqi talked about Lucas's schedule.Renjun just pushed the funny feeling away and continued to listen.

"You have a four-thirty meeting with Doyoung and he will be with Jaehyun,should we put Jaehyun in a private room during the meeting"Yuqi spoke letting Lucas think.

"No need to put him in a private room,he can stay in my office with Renjun"Lucas said catching Renjun attention.
"Me"Renjun said pointing to himself.
"Yes you"Lucas said turning to Renjun.

Once they reached Lucas's office Renjun sat the cookies on Lucas desk.

Renjun was amazed by the office but his own fathers office was bigger so it didn't surprise him that much yes his family is wealthy but he himself doesn't need all that money to be happy so therefore big building's don't faze him anymore

"You have two hours before the meeting sir,is there anything I can get you"Yuqi asked.

"Yes,ask Hendery to bring his two husbands with him I have a suprise and call Jungwoo to inform him about the meeting"Lucas said to which Yuqi just nodded before bowing then left.

"Do you need anything Renjun"Lucas asked softly shocking Renjun who thought Lucas had forgotten about him.
"Umm some water would be nice"Renjun said and Lucas just pick up his desk phone.
"Yes,Soyeon I need two glasses of water,thank you"Lucas spoke quickly then hung up.

"It will be here soon"Lucas said smiling at Renjun who Just walked around the office.

About five minutes later a girl came threw the door with a tray that had to glasses of water.

"Hello sir,here is your water"Soyeon said setting down the tray.
"Thank you"Lucas replied.
"Do you need anything else sir"Soyeon asked to which Lucas shook his head no all of a sudden Yuqi came into the office panicked.
"Sir Doyoung and Jaehyun are here"She said before noticing Soyeon.
"Hello Soyeon Unni"Yuqi said cutely and Renjun just sat back and watched suddenly the weird feeling went away.