Chapter 5

No pov

One week later~

Renjun was getting ready for work since it was Sunday and this would be his last day working at the restaurant since he decided to take Lucas's offer so he wanted to have fun and of course still keep in contact with Victoria since she helped him a lot.

After looking at the weather he noticed it was gonna be pretty hot out he went with something that had less material.

(What he's wearing ^)

Once he was done getting ready he noticed the house was pretty quiet but then again it's summer and no one really wants to be up at ten even if they do have work,sure there's some early bird's but most people love there sleep and Renjun won't deny it he wanted to sleep in as well considering he gets up for college still and he works on weekends so sleeping in really isn't an option.

Quietly walking out of the house with his backpack since he wanted to go to the beach by himself just to maybe draw well eating some fresh fruit.

(His backpack^)

Once he got outside felt the hot hit him everywhere.
"Argh why is it so hot"Renjun said trying to fan himself with his hand,which didn't seem to help.
Grabbing out his water bottle,he took a big gulp letting the cold water cool him down a little.

When he arrived he was greeted by a almost bone crushing hug that he gladly try to give back to none other than Victoria.
"Victoria I'm not dying but if you keep hugging me like this im might die"Renjun said making Victoria slap him on the shoulder playfully.

"Well I won't be seeing you that much anymore you probably won't even call or text me"Victoria said fake crying.
"Luna still works here so your not alone"Renjun replied rolling his eyes to which Victoria just fake cried more.

The rest of his shift went well,a couple people were rude and would call him rude names but he didn't care and just flipped them off.
But one person he knew came in.
Amber and Ten came in and greeted him,Amber congratulated him on his new Job and Ten just glared at Amber's Mango dish.

But otherwise his shift went smoothly.

He decided going to the beach would be great he could listen to music well watching the waves and draw something.He decided getting an Iced coffee on the way would be a great idea .

After awhile ge lost track of time and before he new it the sun was setting and his friends were calling him asking him where he was.
So know he's at home laying spread out on the couch well his friends scolded him telling him he should at least text if his gonna be out late so they wouldn't be so worried.

Renjun just nodded taking it all in he really didn't want to talk or eat not feel well but maybe it was just the heat or maybe it was all the junk food he got on his way home. Either way it wasn't like him to eat so much junk food on hot day knowing it would back fire but he couldn't just pass by the candy shop without a few pieces.

Once they finally let Renjun go he went straight to his bathroom and puked letting out a few dry heaves.He wasn't fond of puking but he was glad his stomach at least felt a little better.

Renjun was the type to lose weight fast only because he hardly has time for food and is always doing something which makes him forget he has to eat but these last few days his appetite was weird when he was hungry he would eat then feel sick hour's after but he blamed it on the heat.it had been so bad one day he ask Jaemin to call the college and tell them he was sick but that was only a few day's ago he thought he was better.

The week went by fast and therefore the weekend was calling his name.
Lucas had texted him the times he likes to eat and Renjun mentally cheered when he said he doesn't eat breakfast on the weekend since he would normally sleep in and then eat lunch at one.

So Renjun finally sleept in and his friends went into his room at eleven just to see him sleeping then walked out after taking a blackmail picture.
They never saw Renjun sleep so looking at him sleep was weird since he would normally be the first one up.

...

Till next time 👋😚✌
(I don't feel well so I wanted to post this so i hope everyone likes it because I might not post for a few days)(it's also a little short but i hope everyone is still enjoying it.)