Chapter 8

No pov

"What"Renjun said shocked himself.
"My parents think I'm married to someone because I told them I got married last year so they would stop saying Im never gonna get married and blah blah blah end of story they think I'm married"Lucas said almost out of breath.

"What about a ring genius"Doyoung said after Hendery explained what they were saying.
"Umm,here"Lucas said pulling an old ring he won from an arcade game but it didn't fit him so he threw it in his desk drawer for memory.
Everyone just sat down acting as if nothing was wrong,Renjun was playing with the ring that fit his small finger.

"I feel like im gonna throw up"Renjun said rubbing his stomach.
"It's gonna be fine,I'll call you babe and you can call me whatever"Lucas said looking at his computer like he was busy and didn't even know his parents were there.
Renjun could feel his stomach churn.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door it was soft but Lucas knew the knock.
"Come in"Lucas said in Korean pretending he didn't know who it was.

"Lucas"Lucas's mom spoke running to Lucas giving him kisses on his cheeks.
"Son"Lucas father said slowly walking in.
Lucas greeted both his parents with a smile well Renjun was getting closer to puking.

"So where's this beautiful wife you told us about"Lucas's mom said with a a soft smile while Lucas's dad looked at a few familiar faces.
"Oh Hendery"Lucas greeted remembering a family dinner two years ago and Lucas had brought Hendery there so he could meet Lucas family.Hendery just bowed then smiled well holding Xiaojun and Yangyang's hands.

Lucas's mom noticed Lucas didn't have a ring on.
"Sweetheart where's your ring"She said making Lucas look down at his hand.
"It got some water damage so I took it to a shop"Lucas replied making Renjuns stomach bubble ten times more.

"So son where is this wife of your's"Lucas father said looking at Lucas now.Lucas just gestured Renjun towards him,Renjun felt worse with each step like he could puke then and there.

Lucas's parents looked at Renjun with a smile then spoke.
"Annyeonghaseyo"Lucas's mom said first causing Renjun to bolt straight to the trash can and puke with a couple dry heaves,Lucas immediately ran over and began to rub circles on Renjuns back.
Everyone was shocked at that moment Yangyang plugged his ears hoping he wouldn't hear the vomiting noise Xiaojun walked as far away as possible and Doyoung and Jaehyun just sipped there coffee as all the drama was going on,Hendery went to get paper towels well Lucas's Mom freaked out while his dad just sat back.

"Ask him if his okay Lucas"Lucas's mom said.
"Im fine,just really nervous this happened when I came to Korea for the first time to, I'm really okay"Renjun said shocking Lucas's mom and dad with his chinese.

"Okay,but at least sit down and drink water"Lucas said looking at Renjun.
Renjun just nodded well Lucas helped him to a chair.
Hendery finally came back with paper towels and water and the cleaning dude.

"Sorry"Renjun whispered as he sat down.
"It's fine"Lucas said softly kissing Renjuns forehead.Renjun smiled a little before drinking some water.
"Is he okay"Lucas's dad asked once Lucas got back to his desk.
"Yeah he's he was just nervous"Lucas said well sending out some important emails.

The door opened up again.
"Sir Jungwoo is here and he brought Taeyong and Kun and some one named Ten"Yuqi said.
"Thank you"Lucas said,Yuqi just nodded before leaving.
'Oh god' was the only thing Lucas could think .

Soon the door opened letting in Satan himself , Ten.