Renjun

No pov

Renjun walked and walked till his legs gave out he sat on a bench and cried,cried till no more tears came out.
"What am I doing"He said to himself.
"I haven't eaten in days and I've lied to so many people,so tell me what am I doing"Renjun said looking down at his belly he put a hand on it and felt his still flat stomach he had lost weight instead of gaining it he was scared not for his health but for his baby's.

(What his wearing^)

He didn't know what to do after seeing Sicheng he wanted to tell him everything but didn't know how,instead he punished himself he doesn't want to eat feeling he doesn't deserve to he can't sleep to busy worrying about things.
But now he broke, he doesn't think he can keep these secrets anymore he might lose Lucas if he told him but he would finally be able to live with a weight off his shoulder.

His phone soon died he didn't really care until he realised how much pain he was in.His feet hurt and he was starving he thought he should have just told Taeil to pick him up but he lied.
He finally made it to a pay phone after an hour of walking he searched his pocket for change he didn't really know who to call at this point and the only numbers he remembered was Lucas's.

Pressing the numbers in slowly the Phone finally began to call Lucas, as tears poured down his face.

"Hello"Lucas spoke into the phone.

"L-lucas can y-you come pick me up"Renjun said Hot tears rolled down his cheeks.
"Renjun where are you"Lucas was know concerned wondering where Renjun was and Renjun could definitely hear the concern in Lucas's voice
"I'm umm at a p-payphone somewhere"Renjun said crying.
"Ill be right there Junnie"Lucas said hanging up.Renjun just fell to his knees crying again.

It was dark out and no one seemed to be coming for him he just hugged his knees as he sat by the Phone booth not knowing what to do.
A few drunk elderly men tried to talk to Renjun but Renjun just walked away trying to find a convenient store he could maybe go in and sit since he didn't have but some change.

"Welcome"A girl at the counter said looking at Renjun.
"Can I help you find anything sir"She said looking at him with a confused face.
"C-can I just sit for a few minutes"Renjun said the girl just nodded since they didn't get many costumers this late since the close soon.

"My name's Yeri,ah umm your kinda pale so I got you a water bottle,it's on me"The cashier Yeri spoke putting the water bottle down.

"Thanks"Renjun said quietly.
"No problem"Yeri said before going back to the register.
"Umm can I make a call"Renjun asked politly.
"Sure"Yeri replied.
Renjun slowly got up,his feet aching with each step but at least he knew where he was.

"Lucas I'm in a convenient store called umm Joy's Convenient if you know where that is"Renjun spoke into the phone as Lucas's breathe was the only thing that be heard.
"I'll be there in five"Lucas said quickly before hanging up.
"Thank you"Renjun said giving the phone back to Yeri.
"No problem"Yeri said smiling.

After a few minutes Lucas came running into the convenient store.
"Junnie"Lucas shouted.
"Lucas"Renjun said standing up looking at Lucas.
Lucas ran and hugged Renjun.
"Everyone was so worried"Lucas said kissing Renjun,Yeri just played on her phone not looking at the two.

"Let's go,Sicheng is so worried right now"Lucas said helping Renjun out.
"Bye bye,Renjun it was fun talking"Yeri said waving towards Renjun which he replied with a smiple wave.
"You ready"Lucas asked Renjun.
"Yeah"Renjun said holding onto Lucas tightly.

When they got to Lucas's car Lucas helped Renjun get in and get buckled up.
"Thank you"Renjun said softly.
"You should sleep it's gonna be an Hour drive"Lucas replied smiling at Renjun to which Renjun just nodded.

When they got to the hospital Lucas slowly unbucled Renjun and lifted him up, he slowly walked into the hospital nurses looking at him asking if he needed help but he said no.
When he got to the other's Sicheng was the first to notice.

"Is he okay"Sicheng asked quietly since a lot of the other's were sleeping.
"I don't know,Im gonna get checked out when he wakes up"Lucas replied.
"We're gonna get going know since we have to get Goo to bed"Jungwoo said Taeyong just waved as he walked with Jungwoo and Goo.
Lucas just sat down on a chair and held Renjun.

After fifteen minutes Sicheng walked over and spoke.
"If you get uncomfortable tell me"He said then walked back to where he was sitting at.
Renjun started stirring in his sleep since he was starting to get uncomfortable.
"You waking up"Lucas asked looking down at Renjun who nodded.
"Stay right here,everyone is sleeping in the lobby im gonna go get a doctor"Lucas added.
"Okay"Renjun said with a small smile.

"Doctor Byun"Lucas called Baekhyun over.
"Hey Lucas,I see you found Renjun"Baekhyun said yawning.
"Yeah I was wandering if yo can check on him"Lucas asked a little desperately.
"Sure let me see which room is empty"Baekhyun said shocking Lucas a little.
"You can do that"Lucas said.
"No not normally but I can tell you all were worried"Baekhyun said getting out a new piece of paper.

"Renjun can you come here"Lucas said calling Renjun over.
Renjun slowly walked over his feet still hurt a bit.
"Hey Baekhyun"Renjun said then added"How's Jaemin".
"He's fine,but let's get you checked out"Baekhyun said.

Five minutes into when Baekhyun was checking up Renjun Baekhyun sent Lucas into the hall for other check up spots which Lucas left giving Renjun his privacy.
"Renjun im gonna ask you a couple questions and you have to be a honest"Baekhyun said looking Renjun in the eye.
"Okay"Renjun replied a little nervous.

"Have you been eating eating right"Baekhyun asked,Renjun shock his head no.
"Have you been getting sleep"Baekhyun then asked,again Renjun shock his head.
"Have you at least been going to regular appointments"Baekhyun then asked,Renjun didn't move.
"Renjun"Baekhyun said.
"I'll take that as a no"Baekhyun said.

"Okay then let me take your weight and see how behind you are considering your what almost at two months"Baekhyun said helping Renjun to the scale.
"One hundred and twenty pounds"Baekhyun said writing it down.
"Okay let's use the ultrasound machine now,do you want Lucas in here for it since I know his the father"Baekhyun said looking at Renjun.

"No,he umm doesn't even know yet"Renjun said making Baekhyun shake his head.
"When are you gonna tell him"Baekhyun asked well setting up the machine.
"After I tell Sicheng"Renjun said getting on the bed then laying back.
"Sicheng is your brother"Baekhyun asked getting out some gel.
"Cousin"Renjun replied.

"This is gonna be cold"Baekhyun said applying the gel to which Renjun just squirmed.
"Okay,let's get started"Baekhyun said moving the wand acrossed Renjuns stomach.
"There's your baby,it's about the size of a almost one month baby but it looks okay for now but I'll schedule you a doctor's appointment with a great prenatal doctor his name is Jeon Wonwoo you'll like him"Baekhyun said as Renjun just stared at the screen he didn't know what to feel.Baekhyun stood up and grabbed a paper towel so Renjun could wipe of the leftover gel.

...

Till next time👋😚✌

I'm gonna make Johnil's baby be a boy so........is there any boy names I could use☺
And I was thinking one of the ships could have twins which, one should have twins.

DoJae

KunTen

Markhyuk

Nomin

I have a special Idea for Henyangxiao😉
But I don't know who should have twins🤠