Chapter 9

No pov

It had been a month know since Renjun started working for Lucas it was going smoothly till today.
But he really didn't feel like moving today to tried from working longer hours.Besides two weeks ago he had sex with Lucas again since three weeks ago Lucas ask Renjun to be his boyfriend in the cutest way possible but having sex was a mutual thing that they both agreed on.

Flashback to three weeks ago~

Renjun was cooking dinner he had given Lucas the ring back early that morning since Lucas asked for it back,Renjun was a little upset he thought he was a loud to keep it since it was cute and Lucas hadn't mentioned till that morning.

Know Renjuns cooking a slightly fancy dinner,Lucas ask if it could be fancy since he had friends coming over which was a lie.
But Renjun just did what he was asked since he didn't want to get fired right after the first week of work.

On the other hand Lucas was lighting candles and had put the ring back into the gumball package.It had been two days since his parents went back to China saying they would be back in two months and Lucas made the decision he would get some balls and ask Renjun out because why not.

Know he did get Renjun a gift but it was for if he said yes,only because he didn't want Renjun to say no then give him a gift just so he can be in pain.

When Renjun got the dinner ready he brought it to the candle lit dining table then placed the food down to go get the dessert.
While he was getting the dessert Lucas quickly sat at the table,laying the gift bag on the floor he held the ring in his hand and waited for Renjun.

Once Renjun got into the dining room with the plate of cupcakes he made from scratch then was gonna leave but Lucas told him to wait.
"Sit for a minute when Im done talking you can laeve"Lucas said and Renjun slowly sat down a little confused.

"What's up"Renjun spoke looking at Lucas.
"Umm do you maybe want to be my boyfriend"Lucas asked holding out the ring that was in the gumball container.
"Yes"Renjun said fiddling with his fingers well looking down.
"Okay then give me your hand"Lucas said well smiling widely,that smile Renjun thought slowly putting his hands on the table.

Lucas slid the small ring on Renjuns ring finger which Renjun didn't mind he was used to it.
"Oh yeah one more thing"Lucas said putting the gift bag onto the table that didn't have food.

A moomin stuffed animal.
Renjun cried a little but he'll never admit it,he also ask if he could keep there relationship a secret just till he was ready to tell everyone.

Then a week later Lucas called Renjun on a Friday saying he needed help fixing dinner that he was to lazy to but Renjun went since he missed Lucas the sex part was just a plus.

Flashback end~

So know Renjun is literally not moving he is tempted to call Lucas and say he's sick but Lucas would probably just come and baby him.
The only problem is getting out of bed but eventually he moves and throws on the easiest outfit in his mind.

(Renjuns outfit^)

It was a little hard putting on the skirt but he blamed it on the shirt he's wearing.
Once he got to Lucas's apartment he was close to passing out but he blamed it on his shirt being to hot.
"I'll just steal one of Lucas's"He said on his way up.

Hearing a knock on the door Lucas ran/jogged to open it.
"Hey Junnie"Lucas greeted Renjun with a small peck.
"Hi"Renjun said going straight to Lucas's room.
Grabbing a long shirt he went to the bathroom to change and maybe throw up from the heat,he decided not to tell Lucas about throwing up since he fine after anyways.

(What he changed into^)
Renjun thought hard before taking off his shorts but took it off anyway.
Know his cooking in only a loose shirt and underwear.
Lucas didn't mind considering when every Renjun would bend over he saw cute light green underpants with little white heart's,but who's looking.

"Lunch is ready"Renjun said taking the food to the dining room.
"Okay"Lucas said coming from his room.

It was finally the end of the day and Renjun had ate dinner to Lucas's suprise since normally he would say he brought dinner and ate already.
Lucas offered him a ride home but Renjun declined since his a 'big boy' so they just kissed goodbye and Renjun walked home.

On his way home he was passing by a couple shops went he felt faint and decided maybe going inside to cool down would be a good idea.
When he walked in another wave of heat hit him,standing still for a minute he continued to walk around the small shop only to bump into none other than Yuqi and Soyeon.

"Hey Renjun I didn't see you or Lucas today"Yuqi said smiling
"Yeah boss called in saying he wanted to spend some time with someone"Soyeon added.
"Yeah ,umm"Renjun was gonna say something but past out next thing he knew he was in an ambulance.

"Oh good his waking up"An emt said.
"Hey Renjun,we didn't know who to call and you phone has a password so...."Yuqi said handing Renjun his bag and phone.
"It's fine,you don't have to call anyone"Renjun said smiling before letting out a sigh.

...

Till next time👋😚✌