Lucas

No pov

Lucas bacame impatient as a half an hour passed but soon the doctor came out saying Renjun was a little under weight and that he should eat something light since he haddent eaten.
Lucas ask a few extra questions before going in.
"Junnie you okay"Lucas ask walking in.
"Yeah I'm fine"Renjun said looking up at Lucas.

"Stop saying your fine all the time and tell me what your really feeling"Lucas said looking at Renjun hoping for the truth.
"Fine"Renjun said giving in he sat on one of the chairs in the room and told Lucas to sit Lucas sat and listened.
"Im just stressed lately and I haven't really been taking care of myself"Renjun spoke softly it was almost as if he was worried he might say something wrong.
Lucas just told Renjun to come sit on his lap.

"Renjun you know im here for you no matter what right"Lucas said looking into Renjuns teary eye's.
"Yeah"Renjun said then Lucas kissed Renjuns now salted lips softly.
The door was open and the lights were on and Sicheng was standing there crying but he blamed it on hormones.
"You guys should have told us you were dating"Sicheng whispered quiet enough that only Renjun and Lucas could hear.
"Ge"They both said looking at Sicheng.

"Im always here for you to Renjun I mean we all are"Sicheng spoke smiling at Renjun.
"See I told you he wouldn't care if we dated"Lucas said and Renjun just playfully slapped Lucas's chest.
"That's where your wrong Yukhei if you hurt my Renjun Ill kill you with your own leg"Sicheng said scaring Lucas.
"Now let's hug"Sicheng said walking to the two boys.

When the next day came everyone was still sleeping at the Hospital.
Johnny and Taeil had went home a little after Taeyong and Jungwoo did so they weren't there.
Doyoung and Jaehyun were cuddling up to each other where Donghyuk had his feet on Mark's lap.
Chenle and Jisung had there heads on one another as Hendery had head's on both his shoulders which Yangyang and Xiaojun gladly took the chance.
Sicheng was laying across the armless chairs where Yuta just let Sicheng have his head on his lap.
Ten and Kun just sat straight up and down next to each other with there hands locked.
Jeno was sleeping on the hospital bed next to Jaemin which the doctor allowed.

(What Johnny os wearing^)