Character 21

No pov

Lucas woke up to a phone ringing,he looked around for his phone but it was off leaving only Renjuns phone he slowly unwrapped there body's trying to slip out. Of course Renjun groaned a little.
"Where are you going"Renjun asked eyes still closed.
"To answer the phone i'll be right back"Lucas replied grabbing Renjuns phone and walking to the living room.

"Hello"Lucas started he didn't know if the person was chinese or korean so he spoke in Korean since he also had never seen the number.
"Hi this is Doctor.Jeon Wonwoo calling about Huang Renjun appointment"Wonwoo spoke.
"May I ask what appointment"Lucas said.
"May I ask who this is"Wonwoo questioned.
"Im his husband"Lucas stated.
"He never mentioned a husband"Wonwoo said still wondering who the man is.
"Im hurt anyways Im his boyfriend Lucas Im on his emergency contact,you can check if you want"Lucas said waiting for the doctor to speak.
"Here you are under Taeil"Wonwoo said then began to tell Lucas why ge was calling.
"Im gonna be his OB-GYN for the rest of his pregnancy"Wonwoo spoke saying that Renjun had an appointment at nine tomorrow.
"Okay thank you"Lucas said before hanging up.

(Lucas's face after the phone call^)

Lucas just sat for a few minutes before walking back to his room he sat Renjuns phone back down and just went straight to the restroom to take a shower.
Renjun slowly woke since he didn't feel Lucas for awhile,sitting up he could here the water running in the bathroom.
While waiting for Lucas he scrolled through his phone and looked at a few new teasers.
All of a sudden he got a notification from Instagram,looking at it he saw that Taeil had the baby.

He was about to text Johnny and congratulate them but Lucas came out of the the bathroom with only a towel on and a towel drying his hair.
Renjun sat his phonee on the side table,about to talk but Lucas spoke.
"Did I wake you"Lucas said not looking at Renjun.
"No,no you didn't"Renjun said sensing something was wrong.
A few minutes of silence before Lucas spoke.

"Why didn't you tell me"Lucas said calmly.
"W-what are you talking about"Renjun replied his stomach dropping.
"Im,im not mad just why"Lucas began trying not to get angry.
"I-i don't know what you're talking about"Renjun said on the verge of tears.
"How long"Lucas asked looking at Renjun who was silent.
"HOW LONG"Lucas shouted his anger was rising.
"Two and a half months"Renjun said in a small voice fat tears rolling down his now red cheeks.
"SERIOUSLY RENJUN YOU WERE PREGNANT FOR TWO AND A HALF DAMN MONTHS AND YOU
....... didn't even tell me"Lucas yelled but his voice became small when he saw Renjun crying.

"Look I'm sorry"Lucas said regretting he yelled.
"No, just leave me only"Renjun said grabbing his stuff before walking out of the room.
"Renjun wait"Lucas said walking after Renjun.
"Look im sorry I didn't tell you but I didn't tell myself until recently I've just now began to believe it's real"Renjun said tears still running down his cheeks.

"Can I at least drive you home,walking there would take a long time"Lucas said.
Renjun just shruged.
Lucas quickly changed along with Renjun who just went into the bathroom.
Washing his face before coming out so no one would know he had cried.