Chensung & Markhyuk

Chensung

No pov

"Jisung hurry and get up before were late"Chenle yelled trying to get Jisung up at four-thirty am since they were going to China for a small vacation before college started up again and Chenle wanted to take him to China for at least a month.

(What Chenle is wearing^)
"Could you please shut up it's to early for this"Donghyuk said slamming open the door.
"He won't get up and were gonna miss are flight"Chenle said shaking Jisung body.
"Get up Jisung or I'll personally get you up"Donghyuk said before slamming the door closed.
Jaemin and Jeno had left the day before telling everyone they were visiting each other's parents and they'd be back in a few weeks making Chenle want to spend time with his parents since Jisung got to visit his parents more often.

A knock on the interrupted Chenle making stop shaking Jisung and groan.
"Kun ge"Chenle breathed out,Kun wanted to visit there mom and dad too.
"What's wrong lele"Kun said walking following his little brother.
"Jisung won't wake up"Chenle pouted Kun just chuckled.
"Ten's the same he's legit sleeping saying he will only wake up when we get food"Kun spoke grabbing out a whistle.

Kun walked into Chenle and Jisung's shared room.
Kun blew the whistle making Donghyuk come out of his room just to go right back in after seeing that Kun was the one who blew the whistle.
"WAKE TGE F UP JISUNG BEFORE I BUT YOU AND TEN IN A FREAKING PIZZA OVEN"Kun yelled making Jisung run out of bed.
"Thanks Ge"Chenle said before grabbing his luggage from his room then dragging it to the living room where Kun was now sitting.

After five hours they were finally in China Kun and Chenle were so excited  to finally be in China so they didn't sleep on the plane but Jisung and Ten did which just gave Chenle and Ken to talk about random things and that they didn't like to talk about in front of the two boys.
But here Chenle was sleeping in the back seat of Ten's car with Kun right beside him.Jisung took the chance to take a picture to post to Instagram.

Poohands

(What Jisung is wearing^)Liked Longjun,Yukheii and 300,235 others~

Liked Longjun,Yukheii and 300,235 others~

Poohands
Just arrived in China and Chenle_🐬 fell asleep......