DoJae

No pov

Jaehyun woke up early today, it was an Important day a day he prepared for weeks.
He had bought Ten of the best Pregnancy test out there.

You see Doyoung and Jaehyun have tried for a kid for one years now and have gotten the same results.

Negative.

But Today Jaehyun was really hoping for a positive outcome, he ate healthier foods, stop drinking wine and did light exercise.
He decided to get dressed and drink some water before taking the test.

(What Jaehyun's wearing^)

It's was hot out so he went with something lighter then normal.
There friends didn't really know they were trying for kids except for Jungwoo and Taeyong,they knew because when Taeyong was pregnant with Goo he saw Jaehyun in the prenatal section in a store.
He asked them if Jaehyun was pregnant ,they both shock there heads well looking at different brand pregnancy test,Jungwoo then came up from behind and had pointed to the one Taeyong used.
Every since then Jaehyun tried different brands but always got the same results so there he was sitting in the bathroom waiting for ten different Pregnancy test.

In the meantime Doyoung was waking up,he felt around the bed and when he didn't feel Jaehyun he knew it was that day again.
Once a month Jaehyun would take some Pregnancy test,they would come back negative and Doyoung would take him out for Ice cream and a glass of expensive wine.

Doyoung got dressed then went searching for Jaehyun.

(What Doyoung is wearing^)

"Jaehyun,Jaehyun were are you"Doyoung softly yelled till he heard sobbing coming from the bathroom.
When Doyoung got to the doorway of the bathroom he saw Jaehyun sobbing his heart out well throwing the pregnancy test away.

"Babe"Doyoung said causing Jaehyun to look up with red puffy eye's.
"There-there all N-negatives"Jaehyun said breaking into a long cry.
"I don't understand we tried everything"Jaehyun started again, at this point there were pregnancy test everywhere on the floor in the trash and some still in Jaehyun hands.