Chapter 24

No pov

Everyone was either playing around or talking well Renjun was in the bathroom trying to calm his racing heart he was scared that Sicheng would just waddle out as soon as he told them.
Lucas on the other hand was searching for Renjun who had disappeared as soon as Lucas turned his back.
"Y/n have you seen Renjun"Lucas asked as calm as possible.
"No I haven't why"Y/n replied the only people who were around the two was Sicheng and Kun who had heard the two speaking Chinese.

"What happened to Renjun"Sicheng spoke first well Kun sipped his wine.
"Umm I can't him anywhere in here"Lucas said he was almost in a panic but tried not to let on.
"We can help you find him"Kun said well the other two nodded.
Lucas just went out of the room well the others continued to look throughout the room.

"Renjun,Junnie"Lucas whisper yelled eventually he heard water running in a bathroom.
Rushing there,he saw Renjun filling up a small cup with water and then watched glop down the water before filling the cup up again.
"Renjun you okay"Lucas said making Renjun look at him.
"Yeah Im just really thirsty"Renjun replied in a soft voice that made Lucas see Renjuns nervousness.
Lucas just held his arms out allowing Renjun to walk in them.
Lucas knew Renjun isn't the type to act weird he is normally kept to himself and only opens up when he feels he can trust someone and Lucas was that someone whho made him feel safe in a crowd of people.

"Come on lets go Kun and Sicheng are also looking for you"Lucas said kissing Renjuns forehead before grabbing his hand.
"Really"Renjun said well walking.
"Yeah really"Lucas said smiling at Renjun.
When they got to the door they saw Kun looking under tables well Sicheng was telling him to 'look harder'.
"What are you two doing"Renjun asked making the two stop and look at Renjun.

"Renjun we were looking for you"Sicheng said and Kun walking over to Renjun checking his body as well as touching his forehead.
"Im fine really" Renjun said removing Sicheng and Kun's hand from his body and just walked over to where Chenle and Yangyang were leaving Lucas to just shake his head with a grin well Sicheng and Kun just stood there with there mouths open.
Y/n just watched from a small distance listening to everyone she had stopped looking for Renjun after she saw Lucas with him in the hall.

An hour of talking and listening to music Lucas had a few employees stop the music well others passed out the gift bags.
"Can I have everyone's attention"Lucas spoke into a mic catching everyone's attention.
"Okay no that I have your attention please slowly open your gift bags"Lucas said well everyone opened there bags, everyone  looked  confused  until Sicheng saw the last thing in the bag.

"RENJUN" Sicheng yelled causing everyone  to be quiet well Renjun was  hiding  behind  Lucas's  body. Sicheng was the only one to react  since everyone  else  seemed a little confused and began to look in there bags again.

"RENJUN I CAN SEE YOU"Sicheng yelled again  as he waddle  walked towards  were Lucas and Renjun were.When Sicheng  finally  got to where Renjun he whispered. 

"Why didn't you tell me you know I'm always  here for you" Renjun just looked down he didn't want to see Sicheng's disappointed face,he knew he should have said something but he was scared and Sicheng  could see that but he couldn't  help be disappointed  with Renjun. Everyone just let the two talk and went back to talking  amongst themselves about  random things  since the two were speaking Chinese  only a few people could understand them and they  didn't want to get involved with it.

Kun slowly  made his way over to the two.

"I was scared to tell you since I didn't  want to make you mad at me"Renjun said well Kun had an understanding look on his face.

"Well then tell me everything "Sicheng  replied smiling now.Renjun's face lit up after Sicheng said  that.They took a seat at a table and Renjun began to speak telling Sicheng everything Lucas couldn't help but smile well walking near them. Lucas sat down were Sicheng and Renjun were he had saw Kun go somewhere else, he also noticed Yuta start to walk toward them.

"Hey"Yuta said sitting down"Oh Yeah Congratulations"Yuta added well putting  a arm around Sicheng. 

The rest of the night  was filled with  Congratulations and  laughter, Due to Y/n choking on a piece of cake and Ten sayings a dick joke.

...

Till next time 👋😚✌

I know this is a short Chapter but I hope everyone enjoyed  it lol next update  should  be  a normal length chap.

Also I wrote half of this on an tablet so it's  kinda hard  for me to get used to lol🙃🤪👋