Baby uwu

No pov

Taeil woke up at one-twenty seven[wiggles eyebrows and apologizes]in pain he didn't think much of it since he wasn't due yet and had told himself it was just some bad braxton kicks since he was only eight months he didn't think much and went to bed.
[I don't remember how far along he is and im too lazy to check]
It was almost two when it happened again this time Johnny was woken by the sudden movement.
Taeil felt himself breathe when the pain went away he was now scared,scared that something was wrong.
"How about I help you up and we can go to the hospital"Johnny said looking at Taeil with concern Taeil just nodded.

When they were on there way to the hospital Taeil felt a few more pains and began to cry.
"Johnny I'm scared"Taeil said breaking the silence the only thing that could be heard were hard breathes and small sobs.
"I know baby, were im almost there"Johnny said moving a hand from the steering wheel to Taeil's hand. Taeil gripped Johnny's hand as another contraction came.

When they got to the hospital Taeil was screaming in pain as contractions became closer together the nurses rushed to where the two were.
Taeil was in labor for sixteen hours with Johnny by his side of course Johnny's phone would go off every so often but he didn't tell anyone what was going on or where they were.
After the baby was born Taeil was finally able to relax well Johnny quickly took out hos phone and took pictures as soon as the baby got back from getting checked up.

Hi_Im_Johnny

Liked by 792,004 people and 19 mutual's

Hi_Im_Johnny
He came earlier then we thought but he's here,Im not crying you are😳

Comments disabled on this post.

All of a sudden Johnny's phone buzzed like crazy.

21crazybeaches

Ty
Wth Johnny

John
What🍵

Ty
TEAIL HAD THE BABY AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US!!!!😢

John
You didn't tell anyone about Goo till a month later.

Ty
...............

Junguwu
......🏃

Kun
What's the baby's name?

John
Hwan

Ten
Hahahahahaha

Ten
Wth why would you name him that

John
It means shining/bright Qin

Kun
I think it's a cute name

Ty
Same

Junguwu
^

John
Thanks but where are the other's?

Winwin
We've been here

Haechanie
^

Mark
^

Yuta
^

Hendery
^

Yang×2
^

Xiaojun
^

Nono
^

Nana
^

Lele
^

Sungie
^

Jaehyunni
^{'~'}

Doyoung
/\

John
Okay good we're all here

John
Wait a minute where's Renjun and Lucas.

Lele
Work

John
Oh well then I have to get back to Taeil and Hwan

Johnny put his phone away and walked to Taeil's bed side.
"Hey,how are you feeling"Johnny asked.
"Im okay now"Taeil said holding Hwan in his arms.
"Aren't you tired,you should sleep for a bit I'll watch him"Johnny said kissing Taeil's forehead.
"Okay but only for a little"Taeil said handing Hwan to Johnny.
"Come here little guy"Johnny said now holding Hwan.

Johnny sat down in the rocking chair that was in the room and rocked back and forth the motion was pretty comfortable eventually a nurse came to take the baby to the hospital nursery.
Johnny decided to sit on the small but comfy couch and just read some articles on his phone.
Soon a doctor came in to check up on Taeil which Johnny just stayed where he was and just listened in Taeil had already woken a few minutes before.

"His stiches seem alright but I would still like to check them later as well,and he should be able be discharged soon as well as your son"The Doctor said.
"Thank you"Taeil and Johnny said the doctor nodded before leaving.
"Do you need anything"Johnny asked Taeil.
"Some water and maybe a little something to eat"Taeil replied,Johnny just stood up and looked for his wallet.
"I'll be right back"Johnny said kissing Taeil's lips before walking out.

When Johnny came back he saw Taeil holding the baby while smiling.
"Look at my two cuties"Johnny said making Taeil look up with a slight blush.
"I look gross"Taeil said looking at Hwan again.
"You look beautiful"Johnny replied setting down some food and cold water bottles.
"You win"Taeil said giving up.
"I have to pee but I don't think I can move alone"Taeil then said Johnny walked over and picked up hwan then sat him in the little bed.

"Up we go"Johnny said helping Taeil up.
Once Taeil made it to the bathroom Johnny left the door open just incase well he took care of Hwan.

The rest of the day was filled with small cries and dirty diapers but nonetheless they were happy over time there friends texted them except Lucas and Renjun but they assumed they were busy so they didn't care.
Everything was fine until the doctor had to check Taeil's stiches which made him hiss a bit but the rest of the day was fine.
Johnny freaked out a bit when Hwan started crying well Taeil just feed the baby.

...

Till next time 👋😚✌

This is a short chapter but I wanted it to be special.

[Me after rereading this bullcrap^lol]