TenKun & Henxiaoyang

No pov

Kun woke up the next day super hot he looked around and saw Ten on one side of him and Chenle and Jisung on the other side.
Last night they had watched a scary movie and couldn't fall asleep so they pushed the two small beds together and cuddled.
Since Kun was the first one up he looked around only to see the air off.
Groaning he tried to reach for his small hand fan but a hand gripped him harder.
"Don't leave just yet"Ten spoke.
"I was gonna grab my hand fan it's to hot"Kun said wrapping his arms around Ten for a second.
"Im cold though"Ten said snuggling closer.

(What Ten and Kun are wearing^)

Kun took a free hand and felt Ten's cheeks and forehead.
"Yong qin your burning up"Kun said wiggling out of Ten's grasp.
"I feel fine"Ten was always like this never saying when he was sick but Kun was different he knew when Ten was sick so there he was grabbing a bowl of cold water and a rag.
"I've told you many times to tell me when you're sick"Kun said flicking Ten's forehead.
"I know but im the one who should take care of you"Ten said making Kun scoff.
"You don't think I don't see how caring you are"Kun said sarcastically making Ten roll his eyes.

"Can't a sick person be treated like one"Ten said pouting.
"It's just that you are never really sick"Ten spoke again,it was true Kun would never get sick or at least that's what he made Ten think.
Whenever Kun would get sick he wouldn't want pity for being sick so he just never said anything but Ten could tell whenever Kun didn't feel well but would never lead on.

"I'll be right back, stay"Kun said standing up walking into there mini recording studio where Chenle and Jisung were playing around.
"Hey boy's"Kun said as he walked into the room.
"Hey"they both said at the same time.
"Mom and dad left so im cooking lunch what do you guys want to eat"Kun said standing in the room.
"Roasted Duck"Chenle spoke first well Jisung just nodded smiling.

(What Chenle and Jisung are wearing^)

"Okay roasted Duck it is"Kun said then walked to the kitchen to prepare the duck.
Putting on gloves Kun grabbed the duck from the fridge and started cutting it in to pieces.
After further thought he decided to fry the duck instead since he looked up a great recipe.
As Kun was preparing the ingredients he felt arms snake around his waist as a hot body pressed against his back.
"Ten I thought I told you to stay put"Kun said well chopping up some carrots for soup.