Chapter 2 (edited)

[original jun ²¹,²⁰¹⁹][edited feb ¹⁹/ ²⁷,²⁰²⁴]

No pov

"Renjun, right?" Lucas was the one to brake a thick silence.
"Yeah,"Renjun replied with a smiple answer, not wanting to say much he tried to make it less awkward, but it didn't really work.

"Would you like to go out for some beer?" Lucas ask a hint of hope he new it was a weird question but continued.

This wasn't the first time Lucas had asked the younger to go to dinner,he would openly flirt with Renjun anytime he was alone, so it was normal for the boy.

"Uh, I don't know, my roommates are waiting for food, and I'm the one buying it," Renjun spoke, trying to get out of the olders' stare.

"How about I buy them, take out, and send it to your apartment, I'll buy you dinner as well." Lucas said in the hope of pursuing the younger.

"Sure."Renjun gave in he was hungry, and free food sounded great at that moment.

Lucas couldn't hold back a smile.

Renjun couldn't help but think 'he could look at that smile all day' it made himself smile.

After Yukhei had the boy order food for his roommates, he paid and sent Hendery to pick up and deliver the food.

Lucas then drove Renjun to his place. At first, Renjun refused, but his stomach said otherwise, and the slight crush on the older helped.

...

Renjun hopped out of Yukhei's car once they arrived at the fancy apartment building.

When they got to Lucas's apartment, Renjun was a little surprised at the cleanliness he thought there would be just a little mess, but no, it was spotless.

'You could probably eat off the floor.' He thought .

"Take a seat, well, I cook,"Lucas said, pointing over to the couch.

"Okay,"Renjun said, slowly walking before sitting on the large couch.

As soon as he sat down, the older sat down, some dumplings and some beers.

"Enjoy,"Lucas said before grabbing his chopsticks.

"I thought you said you were cooking?"Renjun said,trying to hold back a chuckle.

"Microwaving is cooking."Yukhei replied with a smile.

Renjun just nodded before grabbing the other pair of chopsticks.

...

When Hendery was delivering the food.

Hendery rang the apartment bell and was let in by an employee.

"I'm here to deliver to apartment number seventeen,"Hendery said, then was told what floor.

He knocked on the door twice before a boy opened the door(Jaemin).

"Who are you?"Jaemin asked.

"Food deliver from Renjun,"Hendery said before handing the bag to Jaemin and leaving.

Jaemin thought it was weird at first till he read a letter saying,

"I'll be a little late, but here's some food."
-renjun.

"Foods here,"Jaemin yelled before bringing the food. No one questioned it they just ate, they were too hungry to wonder where it came from.

...
The next day~~ "

Lucas woke to a warn body next to him at first he didn't know who it was then he saw Renjun's cute face with his arms wrapped around him.It was a nice sight to see but Lucas had work in a few hours.

Slowly standing up, Lucas put on a black robe.

Lucas was a little confused at what happened, but he put two and two together.

He didn't wake Renjun. Instead, he just got himself some water and stood by his bedroom window.

The seven am. sunrise peeking through the curtains.

After about half an hour, Renjun started to wake up,Lucas stood up from the chair he was in and sat on the edge of the bed before speaking.

"You're finally up," He spoke softly while looking at a confused renjun, who had the blanket wrapped around his naked body with a shooked expression.

"What happened?" Renjun asked with a morning voice.

...

The older didn't have to explain, he got Renjun a robe like his before walking to get him some clean clothes.

"You can take a shower. Well, I get you some clothes," Lucas said, to which Renjun only nodded.

When Renjun got out of the shower, he noticed no one in the room but an oversized sweatshirt on the bed and a gift bag with his dirty clothes.
Renjun put on the sweatshirt before walking out of the room.

When he walked out to the living room, he brought his dirty clothes with him.

"Hey,you're done,"Lucas asked, well drinking some coffee.

"Yeah,"Renjun said before sitting on the couch.

"Do you want some coffee?"Lucas replied with a question.

"Sure,"Renjun said, well looking at his phone.

When Renjun turned on his phone a whole bunch of notifications but brushed it off, he thought he could explain later.

"Here's your coffee,"Lucas spoke, making Renjun jump a little.

"Thanks,smells delicious,"Renjun said well smelling the fresh coffee.

Leaving the living room in a comfortable silence.

...