Johnil

No pov

When they got back to there house after being with Jaemin all day they decided to fold baby clothes since there baby boy was almost here.
Taeil had at least a hundred folded clothes and a whole pile of unfolded clothes.
Johnny on the other hand was looking at the olders stressed face.
"Babe I think you should take a break there's still a lot more tubes of clothes to go through,they will just make the piles lager"Johnny said walking over to Taeil.

"I know it's just everything is still so unready for the baby"Taeil spoke well looking at all the baby clothes.
"Let's just ho somewhere and forget we even have to do these things,I mean we could ask Taeyong to help he knows how to organise baby things"Johnny said grabbing Taeil's hand.
"Fine but where to"Taeil said smiling at Johnny.
"Doyoung and Jaehyun's we could go on a double date or something"Johnny replied well Taeil just nodded.

When they got to Doyoung and Jaehyun's house they could hear yelling from the door.
"Doyoung please I just want to sleep I don't wanna go anywhere "Jaehyun yelled.
"But Johnny and Taeil are coming I mean you can get pregnancy advice from him"Doyoung yelled back.
"Fine but don't expect me to be happy"Jaehyun yelled back stomping away.

Johnny decided it was safe to knock after a few minutes of silence.
"Coming"Doyoung shouted then opened the door.
"Heyyyyyy"Doyoung said hugging Taeil.
"Hi"Johnny spoke.
"Don't even Johnny when every me or Jaehyun visited you and Taeil you would leave me in random places"Doyoung said turning telling Taeil to come in.

(What Doyoung and Jaehyun are wearing^)
"Hey Jaehyun"Johnny said when he saw Jaehyun in the living room.
"Hi John"Jaehyun said not even glancing up.
"So what do you guys wanna do"Doyoung asked looking at Johnny and Taeil.

"Well I was thinking we could go to this new food place that opened a afew weeks ago"Johnny said excitedly.
"Is there any indoor things we can do"Jaehyun said seriously not wanting to move.
"Umm is something wrong Jaehyun you normally would be jumping off the wall to get out of here"Taeil said sitting next Jaehyun.
"Johnny can you help me get something from the kitchen"Doyoung spoke nudging Johnny out of the living room.

"So Jaehyun what's up"Taeil asked.
"How did you do it"Jaehyun said turning towards Taeil who was caught.
"Excuse me"Taeil said taken back by the question.
"You know how did you get over the tiredness"Jaehyun asked looking at Taeil intensely.
"Umm I just tell Johnny to make me Tae with a little suger and cream then I eat something, that normally helps me"Taeil said smiling softly.
"DOYOUNG MAKE ME TEA AND GET ME SOMETHING GOOD TO GO WITH IT"Jaehyun yelled making Taeil plug his ear's.

Soon they were all back at there own homes Johnny was in the shower well Taeil was in there soon to be babies room.
"How are you doing little guy"Taeil said sitting down in a rocking chair rubbing circles on his belly as the baby kicks.
"You know you would have had an older sibling if mommy wasn't so clumsy and messed up"Taeil spoke tears rolling down his cheeks.

Johnny got out of the shower and didn't see Taeil sitting in the room when he was down so he thought Taeil was folding more baby clothes.
Johnny looked into the baby room only to see Taeil crying.
"Babe what's wrong"Johnny said walking closer.
Taeil just cried harder.
"I-i was just t-thinking of what i-it would be like w-with two kids"Taeil said sad smiling.

"Babe we were young you were nineteen and I was only eighteen you had a miscarriage and blamed yourself since then it took me years to convince you to have another"Johnny smiled looking into Taeil glossy eye's.
"Now we have this little guy on the way"Taeil said with a small chuckle.
"Yeah besides no one even nows about are past so no one will felt like they needed to pity us you said it yourself "Johnny said trying to comfort Taeil.

"I mean we did tell aree perants"Taeil said.
"We did and they were so pissed telling us we were so young"Johnny giggled.
"Remember when we told My perants and my dad chased you with a news paper"Taeil said laughing.
"Well at least he congratulated us this time"Johnny said laughing at the old memory.

"We should go to bed soon"Taeil said drying some left over tears.
"We should but before that I said I would help you shower since you can't see your feet"Johnny spoke chuckling a little.
"Don't laugh,Im still older than you"Taeil said pouting.
"Okay okay should I call Hyuck to make you feel better"Johnny said not really joking but Taeil just nodded making Johnny smile.

Donghyuk was like a little brother to Taeil and would always cheer Taeil up even if he was already happy Donghyuk could make him happier.

"What's up Johnny hyung"Donghyuk spoke.
"Hey Hyuck can you talk to Taeil for a bit he's feeling a bit down right now"Johnny said hearing Donghyuk gasp.
"What did you do hyung"Donghyuk said which Taeil clearly heard since he giggled.
Johnny just handed the phone to Taeil then left letting the to talk.
They talked so long Taeil was to tired to wash so he just got ready for bed instead.

The rest of the night was filled with spooning and Johnny feeling Taeil's bump whispering little things to the baby well Taeil slept peacefully.

...

Till next time👋😚✌

Longer chapter is coming so be prepared for fluff 😊