Chapter 23

(Someone talk about there cute but scary size differences plz😳)

No pov

Renjun was in Lucas's office pacing back and forth.
Lucas was in the company party room helping staff with the rest of the things that needed to be done.
"Did you hide the goody bags until it's"Lucas's asked the staff just smiply said yes before continuing.w
"Sir, Renjun needs you he said it's urgent"An employee said,Lucas just nodded then walked out of the room.
When he went into his office he saw Renjun still pacing back and fourth.

"Love what's wrong"Lucas spoke calmly well walking over to Renjun.
When Renjun heard Lucas speak he looked over and walked into Lucas well Lucas just gave him a hug.
"Im just really nervous"Renjun said burying himself deeper into Lucas's chest.
"There is no need to be worried,I told you we will tell Our parents tomorrow during lunch"Lucas said trying to comfort Renjun.
"I know im just scared of how Sicheng ge will react"Renjun said at that moment the opened revealing a different employee.

"Sir, umm you have a phone call from someone named Y/n"The employee said.
"Crap,here I'll take the phone"Lucas said.
"Gege Chenle said that you are having a party today"Y/n said threw the phone clearly excited.
"Well yeah im doing a special thing for mom and dad tomorrow but this is kinda of like a special event for some friends"Lucas replied well Renjun just listened.
"Well then I'm coming there plus I wanna meet the cute boy mom and dad said you're married to"Y/n said clearly smirking.
"Aren't in China right now"Lucas said now he was smirking.
"Ge I legitimately landed in Korea five hours ago so I guess I'll see you soon byeeee"Y/n said before hanging up.

Renjun snorted after the phone call ended.
"Your sister seems umm fun"Renjun said he was a lot better after hugging Lucas for so long.
"Fun,more like the devil"Lucas said now it was his turn to chuckle a bit well pulling Renjun closer.
"She can't be Thaaat bad"Renjun said looking up at Lucas.
"She's not although she is only eighteen since my parents decided to have her a little later on"Lucas's said looking into Renjuns eye's.

"She's younger than me"Renjun said a bit shocked.
"Yep"Lucas said popping the p a little.
After a little bit Lucas had do help finish.

Soon the door opened again Renjun thought it was Lucas.
"Lucas your finally back"Renjun said in chinese not looking up.
"Well Lucas is brother"Y/n replied in chinese making Renjun look up.
"Hello,Im Y/n Lucas's  younger sister"Y/n said putting out a hand for a handshake.
Renjun gave her a handshake back before talking.
"Im Renjun"He said well looking at Lucas's sister.

Tall,pretty,slim and a little on the weird side.
Renjun was a little shocked at Lucas's sister but not that shocked.

After a little bit they became pretty close and Renjun stood up.
"I have to use the restroom I'll be back"Renjun said then began to walk.
"Oh my gosh your so tiny,I could fit you in my pocket"Y/n said making Renjun playfully glare at her.
Before going to the restroom Renjun grabbed his phone and texted Lucas saying his sister was in his office.

When Renjun got done he walked to the office well shaking his wet hands.
"Lucas ge I just want to invite my friends please"Y/n said to Lucas who had his arms crossed.
"Y/n this is a special event okay I promise I'll let you and your friends get messages or go to karaoke tomorrow but tonight is a really special night okay"Lucas said.
"Fine,but only because I want to go to karaoke"Y/n said as she excited wiggled well trying to rap.

"Lucas is everything ready"Renjun said after a few minutes of watching the siblings.
"Renjun you're finally back I thought you got eaten"Y/n said laughing a bit.
"Well some staff did ask me some questions"Renjun replied with a chuckle then sat down since he began to feel short.
"Since when did you become so close"Lucas said looking at the two.
"What,are you Jealous"Y/n said sitting next to Renjun.