Nomin

No pov

Jaemin felt sick all day and the day before,He would throw up but feel fine after he looked up his symptoms but the only result was.

"Pregnancy"Jaemin shouted in shock.

On the other hand no one but Renjun and Jeno were home so he was okay since Renjun had cried himself to sleep that night but no one questioned it since it became a little normal now and they all thought it was because of someone at work,but new Jobs could do that to someone.

Jeno was the only one who heard Jaemin yell and ran to there room.
"What's wrong"Jeno asked as he barged into there room.
It was almost a whisper when Jaemin finally spoke.
"I think I'm pregnant"Jaemin said fear written all over his face.

Jeno's first thought was to 'Call Doyoung'.
After the call he told Jaemin to get ready that they would go to his Hyungs house.

(What there wearing^)

When they did finally leave the first thing they did was go to a convenient store near there apartment.
Buying the cheapest one Jaemin confidently bought one then they left the store.
When they got home Renjun wasn't there but Chenle and Jisung were playing a karaoke game pretty loud with not a care in the world.

Jaemin slipped into his and Jeno's bedroom bathroom and took the test.
Of course it was negative but that know he knows that something is wrong.
He walked to the kitchen where Jeno was stirring something well looking at his phone.
"Negative"Jaemin said holding the test up.
"Okay but know we don't know why you've been throwing up then"Jeno spoke with concern layering his voice.

"How about we go to the hospital"Jeno said facing Jaemin who just nodded.
"Ugh my stomach is killing me again I think ill just go lay down"Jaemin said before walking when he was going past the living room Chenle and Jisung just looked at him as he walked slowly.

(What Chenle and Jisung are wearing^)

All of a sudden he passed out causing Chenle and Jisung to yell for Jeno.
Jeno rushed in and started to shake Jaemin,he told Chenle to call 119 and Jisung to call Mark.
Soon an ambulance came and took the four boy to the emergency room to get Jaemin checked in.