Chapter 32

Renjun pov

I was laying in the hospital bed well Sicheng was sitting in the chair next to the me quietly.
"Are you okay"He spoke after a few minutes.
"Now yes before no"I say the simplest answer but it summed up how I felt.
"That good,is the baby okay and where's Lucas"Sicheng said well looking around.
"Calm down he had to get the inside of the car clean and put in a carseat"I replied while looking at Sicheng.

"Why does the inside need to be cleaned isn't always clean"Sicheng asked curiously making me a little uncomfortable

"Well it got dirty"I said not even looking at him.
"I called your parents but they left to go to China for some business things they said they would visit as soon as everything goes back to normal"Sicheng spoke after a bit.

We talk for a little bit longer until we heard a knock on the door.
"Come in"I said watching the door slowly open revealing Lucas standing there.
"Hey Junnie,Hello Sicheng Gege"Lucas said overly polite to Sicheng I just playfully roll my eye's.
"I talked to that one nurse she said that there's a possibility that the Bo-Fa will be allowed out within two to three weeks instead of a month also a doctor will be in soon to check the stitches since you ripped the one"Lucas said explaining everything carefully before sitting down.

Sicheng just sat there quietly,probably waiting to speak so I just ketp quite well Lucas just puffed out his cheeks with a little pout on his lips.
It stayed quite for a few minutes but a knock broke it.
"Come in"I say quickly.
"Hello Renjun and Lucas and ....who ever you are"Joo-hyun said as she came in with a chart and medication as well as new bandages.
"Did you want numbing jel because I brought it but it'll take five minutes"She spoke as she put on some gloves.

"I think it will be fine it doesn't hurt that bad today"I lied but it couldn't be that painful.
"Okay then here's the medication to keep you from getting any infections"She said as she handed me a cup of water.
"Okay time for the new bandages"Joo-hyun then added walking over to where Lucas was sitting before opening the shirt I had on.
She carefully took off the bandage making me winch a little but it didn't hurt that bad.

I turned my head not wanting to see it but I only saw Sicheng looking at it with concerned eyes.
As soon as she started to clean it I couldn't help but move at the uncomfortable feeling.
"Remember to clean it well at put the disinfectant cream on it when you get sent home,I would hate to see you have to come back because of an infection"She said with a stern voice.
"I know mommmm"I said with a small laugh as she just rolled her eyes.

I noticed Sicheng had become more comfortable due to all the talking,well his eyes had sifted to other places.
"Okay all done"She said picking up the small wrappers to throw them away.
"Also don't forget to stop by the special nursery to say hi to Bo-fa he's been fussy all day"She said then left.
"Can I see Bo-fa the only part of him I've seen are his tiny little feet"Sicheng said with a slight coo in his voice.
I just nod as I button up my shirt.
"Can we see him now then I miss my baby"Lucas asks well standing up.