Yuwin

No pov

"Do you think the baby can understand Japanese"Yuta asked putting his face close to Sicheng's small belly.
"I don't think the baby can hear anything right know"Sicheng said playing with Yuta's hair.
"Okay,bit when your tummy gets bigger I'll talk to the baby all the time"Yuta replied smiling up at Sicheng.
"What about work"Sicheng said lifting an eyebrow.
"I forgot"Yuta said pouting.

Sicheng just hugged him say he can talk to the baby anytime he wants.
"Let's get dressed I'm taking you on a date since we don't work today"Yuta said happily.
Sicheng just nodded well standing up slowly.

(What there wearing^)Sicheng was now three months and almost four weeks so finding an outfit that fit was well,troubling all his outfits he did have were to small but there were a few dresses and Yuta's clothes that fit him

Sicheng was now three months and almost four weeks so finding an outfit that fit was well,troubling all his outfits he did have were to small but there were a few dresses and Yuta's clothes that fit him.
He decided on a dress since it still fit him.
"Okay Im done"Sicheng said walking to Yuta who had put on a matching outfit.
"Okay then let's go"Yuta said as if on cue there door bell rang.
"I'll get it it's probably just mail"Yuta said walking to the door.

"Renjun"Yuta question as he saw Renjun standing at the doorway.
"Hi"Renjun said lifting up a small bag.
"Who's here"Sicheng said coming closer to the door well rubbing his small bump.
"Oh Renjun"Sicheng smiled at his cousin.
"This is for you Ge,Mom wanted me to give it to you it's a gift from my mom and your mom it's supposed to help with stretch marks they said you should use it when you start to notice strech mark's"Renjun said really fast making them both laugh.

"Wow Junnie i didn't know you were a rapper"Sicheng giggled more.
"Renjun I've never heard you talk that fast"Yuta joked.
Renjun just smiled then looked at Sicheng stomach.
"Your belly has gotten bigger since I saw you last"Renjun pointed out.
"Yeah,this little one isn't that little tiny pea anymore"Sicheng replied still rubbing his belly.

"Here is this I umm have to go now I'm visiting Taeyong hyung"Renjun said waving bye.
"Strange he normally stays and talks"Yuta says but Sicheng just said it's probably cause his busy.

After awhile they were full and were just walking around a small park when they saw Taeyong and Jungwoo walking as well.
"Taeyong,Jungwoo"Sicheng yelled well waving, when they got closer Sicheng noticed Renjun wasn't there.
"Where's Renjun he said he was going to your house"Sicheng said.
"He didn't vist us at all and we just left our house with Goo"Taeyong spoke softly.