Chapter 26

No pov

2 months later ~

Renjun was laying on Lucas's bed awake it was two in the morning but he couldn't fall asleep he was to busy touching his small bump.
He was fascinated by it.
He had started staying at Lucas's apartment last week since Lucas wanted him to stay with him for a week but college was getting difficult and having an over protective boyfriend didn't help so he agreed on sleeping over for the weekend and tonight would be his last night there till next week,he still cooks for Lucas just really early and goes to Lucas's office in the afternoon.

(What he looks like^/what he's wearing to bed)

He had grown more so his bump was starting to show which made him stress since no one else was pregnant at his college so he would wear baggy clothes to school and around his friends he didn't want to flash his belly but Lucas didn't care since he wanted Renjun to be comfortable and he liked being the only one to see the tiny bump that he felt close to.
So there Renjun was with his dress rolled up letting his moomin boxer's be seen just so he could see his bump of course he felt the a cold breeze on his bump at first but he didn't mind.

He tried to fall asleep but he was uncomfortable and hungry.
So he quietly slipped out of bed a carefully went to the kitchen and fixed himself a sandwich and grabbed a cup of juice before sitting on the couch he turned on the tv and turned it to an episode of Moomin on YouTube.
Soon he finished his sandwiche and juice and headed to the bedroom in hopes to finally sleep.
He slowly crawled back into bed and faced the opposite of Lucas,but Lucas just took the opportunity to back hug Renjun and put his hands on Renjuns stomach.

"What took you so long"Lucas asked making Renjun a bit shocked.
"Umm I was hungry so I fixed a sandwich"Renjun replied relaxing into Lucas's hold.
Lucas just hummed well resting his head into Renjun back.
Renjun was finally able to sleep for a few hours.

When he woke up Lucas wasn't there so Renjun just went to the restroom and then out into the living room where he saw Lucas wrapping something well rapping as well.
"Your rapping isn't bad but your wrapping on the other hand"Renjun said looking down at the light purple gift wrapped box.
"I'll wrap it"Renjun said sitting down next to Lucas who just nodded.