24

If you are interested in steamy, PA kind of romantic stories, then check out my book— Trapped In Love.

~

"Noah!" I spoke, loudly in embarassment. Here, there were four hottest guys surrounding me, of which one was like a brother to me, one was literally a kid, the other one was my best friend and one of which I was not quite sure about as to where he stood and then there was Noah, blaming me for having fivesome with them.

Was he out of his mind?

"What? What else was I suppose to expect when you are all alone with four naked boys?" He asked and I felt so frustrated because none of the boys were even trying to explain the truth to him. They were just there, looking at him.

"I am not alone." I replied.

"Strange, I can't see anyone else." He sarcastically remarked and I groaned loudly.

"Stella is in the bathroom taking a shower!"

"Wait, was she in this too?" He asked, confused and I wanted nothing more than to slap him countless times until all such disgusted thoughts were thrown out of the window.

"Noah! We were not doing anything. We were just watching movies till late at night and fell asleep."

"We need to have a talk about you bringing boys home." He spoke, sternly and walked out of the room, leaving me with the boys who were all looking at me, waiting for me to say something.

Oh, yes, you all are going to really hear it good from me!

Not even two seconds later, Noah barged in again and glared angrily at Dante, "You need to stay the fuck away from my sister and you—" He spoke, looking at Klaus, "leave her hand before I cut it off your body!"

He dropped my hand, instantly.

I looked at them and gave them an incredulous look. For someone who looked all macho and bulky, they all were really just a pair of teenagers who were scared of someone's brother and nothing else.

Noah is scary though.

"Get out." My voice came out dangerously low as I looked at all of them, especially the one with blue eyes and black hair, who was currently giving me a 'I am sorry' look through his eyes, but it was not going to work this time.

"Listen—" He started, but I cut him off.

"No, I don't want to do any listenings, just get out before I lose it and make holes in your body with a fork."

"Wild imagination." Ethan said, when Blaze asked at the same time, "Wait, is it even possible?"

He looked legit confused.

"We didn't mean to put you in trouble." Klaus said, looking guilty as ever, but his guilty look was not going to spare me from Noah and his assumptions.

"Yes, but you did. So, get out and don't show me your face until I am sixty and wrinkly." I said and pushed them all off my bed, except for one.

They wore their tshirts and started walking out of the room, when Dante noticed the absence of the fourth person and asked looking angry as hell, "Why the fuck is he not coming?"

"Because he did nothing wrong." That was my simple answer, but maybe it was not as simple to him because he clenched his fist tightly and gave him a murderous glare.

"I am going to kill you."

"Please try not doing it tonight because I am spending the night with her." Ethan replied and winked at him, making me dig holes into his body with my glare.

Yes, we were going to spend tonight, but they didn't need to know. Who knows, they might barge in again like last night and create more havoc, digging me more into my grave and endless interrogation with Noah.

"Like the fuck you are going to!" Dante roared and his friends looked at him in amusement.

Ofcourse.

Why was he getting so riled up, anyways?

"Oh and did I mention, Stella will not be here and we will be all together, alone?"

"Ethan!" I smacked his arm and told him to stay quiet with my eyes.

Yes, people, eyes speak too.

"What, aren't we going to darling?" He grinned widely, and kissed my cheek making me blush like crazy. No, not because I had feelings for him and his kiss made me reach cloud nine or anything, but because three pairs of eyes were looking at us and maybe one of them were glaring at us too.

Ethan and I had a really amazing platonic flirting kind of relationship and we were happy that way. Besides, I think Ethan saw me more as his younger sister, but he has not put that title because then it would just be awkward for him to flirt.

His words, not mine.

"What did you call her?" Dante asked, flaring his nose and I was sure that if he would not leave my room at that very moment, then a world war three was about to happen.

And I did not want it to happen in my room.

I literally cleaned it with broom and a wet cloth two days back. It was not that I did not clean my room the other days, but that was some special cleaning where you could literally see your face through the tiles and the mirror was dirt free, so Stella could take mirror selfie without her worrying about the white spots all over it.

"Let's go, Dante." Klaus said, grabbing his arm and pulling himself out of the room, as he kept on yelling profanities at him.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down when the door of the bathroom flew open and came Stella in all her glory, wearing some denim shorts and a yellow off shoulder blouse with white flowers all over it.

She looked cute.

"Where are the guys?"

And that was when I smacked my head on Ethan's shoulder, thinking why did I even had such an absurd thought as having a sleepover.

••••••••

Sweet or spicy?