31

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the word, date? I am sure that whatever it is, it's definitely, not disastrous. But turns out, that was exactly how our date was going so far.

Like every other person, I had a perfect picture planned in my mind on how the date was going to turn out. From happily sitting in the cars to romantically looking at each other while feeding to walking on the streets while holding hands and maybe some piggy backs and lastly, few stolen kisses, but no! Destiny had already made some arrangements for us.

For starters, Ethan's car broke down, I mean, it didn't even start, so technically, it had already broken down. So, after a lot of tries of starting the car by Ethan and swearing and blaming all on him by Stella, we finally decided that it was better if we all just drove together, hence, our drive to the Sunshine Restaurant in Dante's car.

Now, you might think what was so disastrous about breaking down of a car? The night was still young, wasn't it? But that was when the fun part began— Blaze Freaking Tyson forgot to book our reservations in the restaurant and hence, our search for food like a tiger looks out for his prey. It was all Dante's fault to trust Blaze for this in the first place.

Did I mention all the restaurants were packed as it was weekend?

Now, now, now, if this was still not enough, then Ethan just had to bump into Stella making her fall on her knees, scraping her knee in the process and you can now imagine the havoc that must be going on. Oh, and let's not forget about the remark made by none other than Ethan Watson himself when Stella fell,

"Falling for me already, Darling?"

When you know that a certain person is irritated even with you breathing then what logic lies in tempting them more even in this— Wait, scratch that, especially in this critical crises? A stupid logic, that's what.

"Guys, chill. We can still make the night beautiful, just stop bickering to and forth and let's think of another place where we can go and dine to start our night." I suggested and Dante nodded his head, completely horrified with all the arguing.

"There's no way in fucking hell this night is going to turn out beautiful, atleast not while he is still breathing in the same ten kilometres surface as me!" Stella growled angrily, pointing her finger at him.

"Can't resist my charms?" He asked, mischievously.

Oh, Ethan, she is going to kill you.

May your soul rest in peace.

"Can't resist your charms my ass! This is all happening because of you."

"Hey, not my fault Blaze forgot to make the reservations." He said, pulling his hands in the air like a criminal.

"This is fucking stupid." She murmured angrily in her breath and I almost felt sorry for her, but then—

"Why don't you guys just wrap up the date and already start with your after date process? I am sure Lynnie here will need more time than usual to open up, considering how it's her first time unless you guys have already done it before which I am sure you guys haven't considering the blush on both of your faces, so just go and get on with it."

I was not sure about his face because I didn't have the nerve in me to look at him after this, but I was sure as hell looking like a tomato. Never in a million years would I have thought of my only date ending with such mortification.

"Stella!" I whisper-yelled at her and pinched her arm to which she hissed and slapped away my hand, rather too harshly might I add.

"What? Don't act like you don't want to pounce on him already."

"Not everyone is sex crazed like you, Stels." Ethan spoke, earning a glare from her, which was to be honest, nothing new.

"Don't consider me as one of you!"

"I am not, but I am considering on making you one of me." He said, taking a small step further towards her, but did she budge? No. I was pretty sure that she didn't even realise he was stepping closer with so much anger on her nose.

"How exactly are you planning on doing that?" Another step closer.

Ooh.

"Let's go in the backseat of the car. Let me show you how exactly I can make you one of me." He whispered huskily and took another step further and that was it. He had her trapped against Dante's car with each hand on either side of her face and leaning closer.

A look of uncertainty pass through her face, but it was gone as soon as it came. She gave him a challenging look and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer. There was fire in her eyes and confidence in her body.

"If you do as much as touch me, I will kick you so hard in your tiny winy junior that you won't be able to fuck again." His eyes turned dark and he leaned closer if it was even possible and whispered so quietly in her ears that if we weren't be standing so close, we won't be able to hear it, "Pull back before I fuck you right here, right now."

Stella opened her mouth to say something, maybe argue and challenge him more, but he slightly brushed his lips against her and pulled her towards him from her waist and whispered, "Don't tempt me, Stella because once I will start, there's no stopping it."

Damn, that was so hot!

Before I could ogle more at his jawline and his husky voice, I felt a hand on my waist, pulling me closer and soft lips brushing against my ear as he spoke,

"Look at him with that look one more time and I won't hesitate on starting the after date process because you are mine and get that shit straight through your head."

"I wasn't looking at him with any look, I was looking at the situation with that look."

His voice was definitely more drool worthy than Ethan's.

••••••••

What if I make this story a paid one?