A/N

I had to post it again because some of you are way too disrespectful.•

~

Hello, there!

Thank you for clicking on this book and taking your precious time out to read it, I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

There is a special reason for which this A/N has been written, which is—

• If you get riled up easily, then this book is not for you.

• The girl in the book will at times make you feel like pulling your hair out.

• It's super cringey.

• The lead female character babysits the lead male character, sounds super cliché because it is. If you don't like cliché—THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU!

• The reason why she babysits is mentioned at the very end of the chapter, but still I'd let you all know— The lead male was grounded and his parents wanted someone to just look over him so that he doesn't sneaks out.

• There are two likely similar names, not really, but many of you have been confused reading it, so let me all warn you before hand— ZACK AND ZEKE ARE TWO DIFFERENT NAMES AND TWO DIFFERENT CHARACTERS! (The names have been changed for your guys comfort)

• Zack(Dante) is the main character, while Zeke(Klaus) is the side character.

• It may seem like it's the similar to Babysitting the Bad Boy, but it's not. Our characters and our story line is very much different and the fact that their main lead is named as Zeke is just a mere coincidence— swear.

I guess that's pretty much it, enjoy your stay and I hope you have a happy time.