26

•Double update as it's my birthday •

~

Edited by Goddamnit_Kyle

~

"Why?" He asked, anger laced in his voice. If looks could kill, Ethan would be twelve feet under by my glare.

No one needs to know that I need a body massage. No one needs to know that I've fallen so many times on my skates that I still have a limp. No one needs to know that I can't roller skate to save my life. If they knew, then only god knows how long they'd tease and make fun of me.

But no, Ethan had to go and spill the beans. The look he gave Dante was mixed with mischief, evil, and amusement. I could see that there's a reason for why he said it, but I couldn't figure out what. Ethan has been giving him weird looks and vague answers ever since their fight. He was clearly trying to rile up Dante, but how the hell does my massage get on his nerves?

"Oh, no reason. We just had so much fun all afternoon that now her butt hurts." He remarked smugly. He knew that whatever weird tactic he was using worked because Dante's fists were balled into fists and his jaw was clenched.

"Can I talk to you?" Dante asked, directing his stare at me. I nodded my head, pulling the door open.

Ethan smirked while looking at Dante as he sat on the couch and turned on the TV. "I'll be here when you're done, darling."

There was nothing suspicious about him calling me babe, baby, darling, sweetheart, or any other cheesy name, but the way he emphasized that word made me suspicious. I'm hella sure there's something going on between them, and I sure as hell will find out what it is.

As soon as we entered my room, I was pinned against the door as he put his hands on either side of me to trap me. My face immediately flushed and I tried to look at anything except him.

"Is it true?"

"Huh?" I asked dumbly.

"Is whatever the fuck Ethan said true?" He asked again, his face inching closer. My breathing became uneven at the close proximity. I bit my lip to stop myself from quivering.

"Yes."

"He gave you a full body massage?" He asked tightly, his eyes trained on my lips.

"H-he was about to." I stammer. My hormones were all over the place, and the close proximity definitely didn't help.

"Did you really have so much fun?" He whispered, brushing his thumb on my lips.

"Well, yeah but it was only fun for him. For me it was painful." I replied honestly. I saw his eye change from a light blue to a very dark blue—almost black.

Damn, that's hot.

"Is that why you're limping?" I nodded my head as he brought his face even closer, lightly biting my lower lip. Electricity shot up my spine at his action.

"How do you feel right now?" His lips brush mine as he spoke. My self-control was rapidly disappearing.

"Sore all over." His hands slid down the wall and settle on my waist. My body trembled at his touch as he slipped his hands up my shirt.

"Was it your first time?" His husky voice sending shivers up my spine and when his hands started moving upwards, I knew I had to stop him. He was acting too bold for his own good.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I whisper as his hands trail down my back. I put my hands on his chest to push him off.

"Was it your first time, Avelyn?" He asked, taking my hands and pinning them above my head. He brushed his lips against mine in a teasing manner.

"Y-yes."

"You said you both were just friends. You never mentioned anything about friends with benefits."

"What?" I asked, suddenly confused.

How is roller skating related to having friends with benefits?

"You guys did it, didn't you?" He whispered. Suddenly, everything made sense. My slow brain finally connected the dots together. My cheeks reddened when I realized what he was talking about. I looked down in embarrassment, too humiliated to even look at him.

"Why so shy?" He asked, loosening his grip on my hands. I took this as the opportunity to pull my hands back down.

"We didn't..I mean...No, we are not, oh God!" I groan, hiding my face in my hands.

"Just now you admitted to doing it and now you're denying it?" He asked, getting angry.

"Will you just fucking tell me?!" He clenched his jaw and balled his hands in frustration.

"What do you think we were doing, Dante?" I asked, waiting patiently for his answer.

"Sex?"

"Oh goodness, no!" I exclaim. Even though I figured that was what he was thinking, hearing it out loud still felt embarrassing.

"We went roller skating, Dante."

"That's what you've been talking about?!"

"Yes."

"Fuck Avelyn." Dante sighed in relief.

"I like you so fucking much."

That's the last thing I heard before he hugged the crap out of me.

••••••••

Do I delete the A/N, or do I let it be?

Ps: I never deleted it, I just didn't republish it.